Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROACH: "It takes Manny three or four days to recover from a blood test"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IM not listening to these liars anymore man.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
      mike19727.. Who in boxing history has demand for random blood testing for a professional boxing fight?

Can you refresh my memory?

His demands is above what the commission ask. Are you proposing that random blood testing should be added in the commissions rules?

Why won't you guys suggest it to the commission..

Manny won't abide with Floyd's demand. But Manny with the commission demands. So go to the commission and convinced them to add the random blood testing to all fighters and to all fights. how about that?
      I doubt its ever been done in boxing history, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't start here. It should already be a part of boxing, because it would make it harder to cheat. Who cares about Mayeathers demands?

The problem is because of Team Pac's actions over the last few weeks, the number of people that wonder if he's on the juice or not, has increased big time.

I don't recall any athlete in sports history putting up such a fuss over a blood test. Mayweather made plenty of consessions. And Pac has pulled all kinds of BS from getting the Cotto fight at 145 to draining the **** out of Oscar, so he should just do it already.
      Last edited by mike19727; 01-08-2010, 06:17 AM.

Comment

3 or 4 days can be crucial in training camp. And I think it's a mental thing with Pacquiao anyway, I don't think he likes the sight of his own blood. It's like when he gets cut, he shuts down for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          3 or 4 days can be crucial in training camp. And I think it's a mental thing with Pacquiao anyway, I don't think he likes the sight of his own blood. It's like when he gets cut, he shuts down for a while.
          man he was fine after they got that blood on 24/7 with Hatton. I'm not buying anymore of this silly non sense.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
            man he was fine after they got that blood on 24/7 with Hatton. I'm not buying anymore of this silly non sense.
            That was 24 days before the fight though, 14 days before the fight is when it's most intense. A little different.

Comment

he doesnt like the sight of his own blood? lmao!!! he picked a great ****ing industry to get into then didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
                I doubt its ever been done in boxing history, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't start here. It should already be a part of boxing, because it would make it harder to cheat. Who cares about Mayeathers demands?

The problem is because of Team Pac's actions over the last few weeks, the number of people that wonder if he's on the juice or not, has increased big time.
                Well go suggest it to the commission. The commission should be the one to implement it. Not Floyd by demands.

Why won't you talk to Floyd and tell him to suggest it to the commission to add it in all the fights prior to Manny-Floyd fights. How about that to fair.

Manny in juice? How many times has Manny failed in a test?

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  He gave blood leading up to the Hatton fight man, and the key word is "recover" meaning HE GETS OVER IT!!, if Roach would have said "it takes him two weeks to get back to normal" then you'd have a point but Roach makes it clear that it's only a three day thing, which would give them eleven days to put their work in before the fight.

Comment

just because manny hasn't been caught, doesn't mean he didn't do it. how many test did mosely, vargas, toney fail before they got caught? it only takes one time!

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
                      He gave blood leading up to the Hatton fight man, and the key word is "recover" meaning HE GETS OVER IT!!, if Roach would have said "it takes him two weeks to get back to normal" then you'd have a point but Roach makes it clear that it's only a three day thing, which would give them eleven days to put their work in before the fight.
                      As I said already, 14 days before the fight is when training is the most intense, 24 days before the fight training is a little less so. I'm not supporting Pacquiao really but I can see his point.

Comment

Working...
                      X