Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotto respect Mayweather for schooling Canelo like he did.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    But it warps by his stomach I'm gonna look again cause I was was stoned.
    Lol being stoned does that to you.

Stay away from drugs bud. Bad for you lol
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-13-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Lol being stoned does that to you.

Stay away from drugs bud. Bad for you lol
      Na bro its photoshopped. I've smoked weed for to long to trip out and just start seeing ****. Plus I had another person look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Spin it all you want. That was a young 22 yo green Canelo.

A young inexperienced lion always loses to an experienced vet.

Yeah an opportunity to cherry pick at the right time before canelo turns into a beast. They got him at a premature time. Smart cherry pick timing by Floyd. Big money fight and odds was still on Floyd's side to tame a young buck.

# if Floyd was after fair game, since he was fighting a kid. He should have allowed any catch weight. That will legitimize the win, but nope he knew he wanted to gain more advantages over a kid. True story.
        How many fights did he have when he fought Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
          Catchweight of 152 or not, but you got to respect Mayweather for schooling Canelo for 12 rounds, after seeing Khan vs Canelo, my respect for Mayweather has increased far more... He literally goddamn schooled him as if Canelo is some amateur .

Probably the best technical and most disciplined fighter on earth along with Andre Ward.

He would have never got hit with the shot that Khan got hit with, Not in a Zillion years.

So respect man
          WHO CARES he is retired : Is like saying Tyson was great he destroyed Holmes
          starts getting silly :gay::gay:

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Na bro its photoshopped. I've smoked weed for to long to trip out and just start seeing ****. Plus I had another person look.
            I tell you it's the drugs playing tricks on you man. That's how drained Canelo was. It's that bad bud. Floyd fought a zombie Canelo.

Props to Floyd for beating a zombie lmao

Here's another angle of zombie Canelo.

# watch the video of that weigh-in Floyd was trying to share the belt to Canelo. Nelo didn't mind as how the picture shows it.

# stay off the drugs. It's bad for you.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 05-14-2016, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
              How many fights did he have when he fought Floyd?
              Wether he had some fights under his belt, everyone knows Canelo was still young and lack experience to beat Froid. It's basic knowledge. Fighting the top p4p against a 22 year old buck is a no brainer.

Infact, if Floyd lost to this 22 year old zombie apocalypse Canelo, it would have been embarrassing for Froid.

Comment

• Love when people find an excuse for everyone you fight. At the end of the day, every win Canelo gets makes Floyd look even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                  Lmao.

I knew the catch weight was going to be an excuse against Mayweather.

Typical. Mayweather schooled Canelo easily, plain and simple.
                  Duh. What did you expect? Welcome to boxingscene.com!

Comment

• this whole thread is a joke. the businessman floyd mayweather saw an opportunity to get canelo when he was still young and raw and he had to make canelo drain weight to accept the fight. floyd mayweather is a coward. he would not dare to face canelo now that hes shown improvement and his power is becoming the stuff of legends. canelo would ko mayweather right now. i never understand why a businessman and coward like mayweather has so many fans on the boxing scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARRIBA MEXICO!! View Post
                      this whole thread is a joke. the businessman floyd mayweather saw an opportunity to get canelo when he was still young and raw and he had to make canelo drain weight to accept the fight. floyd mayweather is a coward. he would not dare to face canelo now that hes shown improvement and his power is becoming the stuff of legends. canelo would ko mayweather right now. i never understand why a businessman and coward like mayweather has so many fans on the boxing scene.
                      stop it, bro.

you coming in this mf'er swinging for the fences like an idiot.

canelo is the goods, he doesn't however beat floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X