Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bundu is old af

He got good head movements and speed but zero power absolute zero

Comment

Bundu is more crafty and has better IQ, and that's what Spence needs, his speed, size and power advantages will be too much for the already washed up Lopez, Lopez is in no shape to fight a guy like this right now, he needs 2-3 confidence builders first, Bundu would make Errol have to think and improvise a bit and he's a tough guy so he might take him go the full 12, which is exactly what Errol needs at this time of his career, can't fight for a title without having gone 12 rounds before.

Comment

He already got the set up , He got the belt that got Alexander and Brook a world title shot.. All he need to do now is way for the IBF to order Kell Brook

But to keep busy he could fight Al Haymon guys like Josesito Lopez, Kevin Bizier, Luis Collazo

You people keep thinking Spence vs Thurman , But he's now moving up the IBF ranking , The IBF will be calling for Spence vs Brook by the middle of 2016

Comment

Bundu.

López is done

Comment

Lopez wouldn't do much but get beat up...don't think Errol fights either of them

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
              He already got the set up , He got the belt that got Alexander and Brook a world title shot.. All he need to do now is way for the IBF to order Kell Brook

But to keep busy he could fight Al Haymon guys like Josesito Lopez, Kevin Bizier, Luis Collazo

You people keep thinking Spence vs Thurman , But he's now moving up the IBF ranking , The IBF will be calling for Spence vs Brook by the middle of 2016
              The winner of Lawson vs Bizier will be ordered to fight Kell first, so Spence will have to wait a while.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                Lopez would be an awesome match up. I haven't seen someone put a brutal whooping on Maidana like he did since maybe Ortiz. Maidana in true chino fashion came back and stopped him. Lopez is a dangerous welterweight no joke. Much better than Guerrero, Collazo, or Bundu imo
                I would agree with this up until the last year or so. I like Lopez but I think he's just washed up now. Spence vs berto would be interesting to me.

Comment

Definitely Bundu. Lopez hasn't fought in six months (and will be longer by fight time) and got stopped in his last fight. He needs to go and beat someone before getting that fight.

Comment

Spence is a killer. But he's still a bit of a wuss it seems. And he can't call out for shlt. He should me MAD he is not fighting a big opponent as a soon as possible.

Some of these kids. Spence is better than all this cowering. He needs to demand the head of thurman. Nlgga needs to start making some noise.

Comment

Working...
                    X