No announcement yet.

is Brandon Rios ducking Ruslan ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Bradley is on the downhill, all his ring wars are catching up to him and his chin.. But I don't think he is a shot fighter,, bradley is still one of the best welters on the planet
    I doubt that, he is going life and then with everyone now.

Comment

I voted no, Rios is not ducking Ruslan. Rios seems like a fearless guy to me. I don't think scared and Rios belong in the same sentence. The fight might not happen because they can't agree on terms but never because Rios is afraid to fight a guy. He fought Pacquiao without hesitation and while Ruslan is very good he is not better than Pacquiao. I believe Ruslan would beat Rios in a bloody, hard fought, close war.

Comment

Bull **** rios will fight anyone anywhere. Ruslans promoter wanted to part of it saying rios couldnt make 140 anymore and thats where he wanted the fight. But in the same sentence Pelullo said ruslan would go up to 147 to fight pac or bradley but not rios. So in this case provodnikov is ducking rios

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          He doesn't want that work son. That's like going through the meat grinder..hes not ducking but, he's not jumping at the bit for that fight either
          rios just called out ruslan yesterday on his instagram

Comment

I can't foresee Rios being into ducking anyone. I think he's got one foot outta the game already so his decisions these days will be more money related than anything. Give him the right amount of money & he'll fight a shark.

Comment

Rios has been ducking Provodnikov for well over a year now. His manager and Top Rank don't want to take the fight.

Rios is calling Ruslan out now, but there's a fair chance Top Rank or his manager will block it again and he'll end up fighting Vargas or someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Rios has been ducking Provodnikov for well over a year now. His manager and Top Rank don't want to take the fight.

Rios is calling Ruslan out now, but there's a fair chance Top Rank or his manager will block it again and he'll end up fighting Vargas or someone.
                this is inaccurate. besides ruslan lost his fear factor when upper middle class pretty boy chris algieri outboxed him with one eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  this is inaccurate. besides ruslan lost his fear factor when upper middle class pretty boy chris algieri outboxed him with one eye.
                  Which part?

The only reason Ruslan was in with Algieri is because Rios wouldn't take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Which part?

The only reason Ruslan was in with Algieri is because Rios wouldn't take the fight.
                    Ruslan ducked rios thats why rios fought alvarado III and chaves

Comment

Working...
                    X