Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM, CANELO and MAYWEATHER fighting on Sept 14- Good Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo has every right to fight on a Mexican holiday. Seems clear that he is not beholden to GBP.

Comment

People need to drop the idea of Alvarez and Mayweather having competing PPVs. It's not happening.

Comment

What if Canelo fought on Friday the thirteen on ppv and then mayweather on sat on ppv? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
          What if Canelo fought on Friday the thirteen on ppv and then mayweather on sat on ppv? Lol
          haha lol Would be an epic weekend on boxing but

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
            This was in the lounge but i think it deserves posting here.

So there is JMM vs Bradley fighting, which a lot of people will buy. Floyd has ran out of Mexicans and pay per view draws, so he either fights Canelo or he fights Alexander. Canelo on the other hand can fight Cotto.

JMM vs Bradley
            Canelo vs Cotto
            Floyd vs Alexander

Which one would you buy? I'll flip a coin for the first two.

Canelo pretty much is trying to dictate to Floyd to fight him on Sep 14 or else his pay per view numbers will take a hit. That's a bold move, let's see if Golden Boy will carry two pay per views cause if they refuse Canelo might do one on his own. Also if Floyd happens to lose to Guerrero, then Canelo will fight him.

Who could Floyd credibly fight that would would make him the number choice for PPV on that date?? Martinez is out broken hand/needs surgery. Would he dare fight GGG at 154 cause i would buy that over the others, even though I highly doubt it cause if he loses there goes all that Showtime money.

Danny??
            Lucas??
            Khan??
            Broner??lol
            What part of Bob Arum already said he won't compete against Floyd do people not get?

Comment

How many times must people repeat things. Bob Arum will not put a PPV up to compete against Mayweather. No one will. Canelo-Cotto would be on PPV .... where? HBO? You think they're going to put up money and fund a PPV to compete....it's extremely unlikely. Showtime will pick up Floyds. Wether you say Canelo is a PPV draw or not... it remains to be seen, he's yet to headline one. So it'd be a risk regardless of what random posters think, HBO is a business out to make money. Risk vs Reward same as boxing. Also look at it this way, what kind of undercard would it have using Canelos promotional Company if he tried on his own? GBP will stack Mayweathers card.... you just can't compete.

Comment

Working...
              X