• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn........

Comment

After the guy was KO'd n he carried on...tht was way 2 much

Especially the kicks, and when the man picked the boy up n he kicked him

I dont see the point why anyone would do that, after the person is unconscious

Comment

Everyday I see more reasons why I should move far away from the city someday

Comment

Damn that actually looks like a pretty decent neighborhood, looks like Baltimore or somewhere in MD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            Looks like he choked him out and didn't realize it.
            ]

that is not what happend

he fell on his head on the pavement, too flush punches while unconscious, and then he was kicked more than once while totally out.

that can kill somebody. the next step beyond complete unconsciousness is a coma and the death of the brain.
            i hope that guy spends the rest of his life in jail.

that kid will never be the same.

maybe that guy should be paroled when he's sixty, if he lives that long.

Comment

Definitely Attempted Murder:

In order for a person to be guilty of attempted murder, that person should have deliberately, intentionally or recklessly with extreme disregard for human life, attempted to kill someone. There should be some substantial step towards committing the crime.

Comment

The kid in the gray had a pathetic performance. The kicks and punches in the end were excessive and uncalled for, but the kid was never in the fight. It was just a bit of a wrestling match, which the kid in the blue even won that. If you don't know how to fight, then don't fight. Just avoid fights. Why get beat up and recorded and be seen by millions of people on the internet getting your ass kicked. Not one punch was thrown in the entire fight until the kid in the gray was knocked out from the slam. I know in a fight, to avoid the ground, avoid wrestling, just throw punches, swing for the fences, throw knees, never go to the ground. You can be a really good street fighter, but a lot of damage can be done to you if you're taken down to the ground.

Comment

What an absolute little ****.

I don't understand what is wrong with the youth of today (I know I am not that old) but seriously, what satisfaction do you get from beating someone who is already KO'd? Punishment for crimes like this need to get stiffer and these little monsters need to be kept away from society.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    What an absolute little ****.

I don't understand what is wrong with the youth of today (I know I am not that old) but seriously, what satisfaction do you get from beating someone who is already KO'd? Punishment for crimes like this need to get stiffer and these little monsters need to be kept away from society.
                    Seriously. Especially over some stupid Facebook feud. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      Seriously. Especially over some stupid Facebook feud. Pathetic.
                      facebook beef is REAL, son! Twitter beef is REAL! You gon' learn t'day.

Last edited by T.Horton; 05-15-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X