No announcement yet.

Povetkin Thinks Klitschko's Give Slave Contracts...Wait Till He Sees Haye's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povetkin Thinks Klitschko's Give Slave Contracts...Wait Till He Sees Haye's

Barrett said: “I want to fight Klitschko too but after I beat Haye they want me to fight him again for less than I’m getting paid now.
    “I’m no joke, man, but they’re trying to treat me like one. They’ve got me stuck up in some sh***y little hotel room. I’m a heavyweight but they gave me £30 a day for food and it costs me £22 for dinner.
    “After I beat Haye he can retire and run his promotional company the way it should be run. I want to hurt him and put him in hospital.”
    After a slow start to ticket sales, now approaching 7,000 for the 19,000 venue, all but the cheap seats at the 02 are being offered two-for-the-price-of-one.

Barrett had to sign a contract with a rematch clause that would pay him LESS than he got paid for the first Haye fight.

Put him in a garbage room and gave him £30 a day for food....hahahahahahah and Povetkin thinks the Klitschko's offering him a luxury hotel room and all he can eat food, oh and a contract with no rematch clauses was a slave contract....I guess he can be like Haye and reject a Klitschko contract by saying its a slave deal only to take a worse contract from the WBA champ. What a joke.

“He spends 15 minutes moaning about everything, not enough leg room on his business-class flight, his food, his hotel.
    “It’s pretty sad really and just confirms he’s not the mean, rugged guy he’s made out.”

Here is how Haye responded to Barretts claims "quit whining, business class isnt that bad, and its just sad that someone would complain about the food and hotelroom."

I wonder if Haye thinks its sad that Povetkins complaining about food and a hotel room with the Klitschkos

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
      Barrett said: “I want to fight Klitschko too but after I beat Haye they want me to fight him again for less than I’m getting paid now.
      “I’m no joke, man, but they’re trying to treat me like one. They’ve got me stuck up in some sh***y little hotel room. I’m a heavyweight but they gave me £30 a day for food and it costs me £22 for dinner.
      “After I beat Haye he can retire and run his promotional company the way it should be run. I want to hurt him and put him in hospital.”
      After a slow start to ticket sales, now approaching 7,000 for the 19,000 venue, all but the cheap seats at the 02 are being offered two-for-the-price-of-one.

Barrett had to sign a contract with a rematch clause that would pay him LESS than he got paid for the first Haye fight.

Put him in a garbage room and gave him £30 a day for food....hahahahahahah and Povetkin thinks the Klitschko's offering him a luxury hotel room and all he can eat food, oh and a contract with no rematch clauses was a slave contract....I guess he can be like Haye and reject a Klitschko contract by saying its a slave deal only to take a worse contract from the WBA champ. What a joke.
      Well Barrett stayed in the same hotel as Haye, and £30 a day for food should be fine but depends where he goes to eat. I never heard anything about a rematch clause that would pay him less? Anyways harrisson got paid 1.5m for the Haye fight. At the moment though i just want to see Haye vs Wlad/Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
        Well Barrett stayed in the same hotel as Haye, and £30 a day for food should be fine but depends where he goes to eat. I never heard anything about a rematch clause that would pay him less? Anyways harrisson got paid 1.5m for the Haye fight. At the moment though i just want to see Haye vs Wlad/Vitali.
        Uhh...actually Haye didnt stay in that hotel, he had stayed in it before, but he wasnt staying in that hotel then. And K2 is paying for Povetkin and his entire teams food...not just a what? converted 35 dollars a day, but probably more like 500 dollars a day? So K2 uses teh same hotel chain for all of their fights, and have stayed in them when traveling. Povetkins arguement was K2 was saying which hotel to stay in...which Haye will do as well and has done and told people to quit *****ing about it, as well as K2 choosing what restaurants he can go to...when Barret had an allowance only for him that would limit his choices to a grociery store. And again, Povetkin would have 2.4 million more dollars to pay to take care of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
          Uhh...actually Haye didnt stay in that hotel, he had stayed in it before, but he wasnt staying in that hotel then. And K2 is paying for Povetkin and his entire teams food...not just a what? converted 35 dollars a day, but probably more like 500 dollars a day? So K2 uses teh same hotel chain for all of their fights, and have stayed in them when traveling. Povetkins arguement was K2 was saying which hotel to stay in...which Haye will do as well and has done and told people to quit *****ing about it, as well as K2 choosing what restaurants he can go to...when Barret had an allowance only for him that would limit his choices to a grociery store. And again, Povetkin would have 2.4 million more dollars to pay to take care of himself.
          Yeah if Harrision got over a million Im pretty sure Povetkin won't put up too much complaints.

Comment

A rematch clause where in the second fight he gets paid LESS?

That's Haye's slimey way to de-motivate an opponent.

Comment

Working...
            X