• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I would still hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      And I would still hit it.
      Considering her current state, I don't think she would mind at all.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        According to Neurologists this is not like any neurological dystonia they have ever seen.
        That's because it's an Obama created super virus, of course they've never seen anything like it before...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          That's because it's an Obama created super virus, of course they've never seen anything like it before...
          Abama is controlling her using the nanobots that are in the H1N1 vaccine (that she never got but she did really because she is a MACHURIAN PATSY!) but he's not good at controlling her yet hence she walks all wacky. And all the neurologists in the world are IN ON IT and are paid off by Big Pharma which is the name of this dude who works at the Pentagon paid by their black budget (no racist) which runs into the trillions, more than the total annual revenue raised by the United States. They pay it using Atlantean gold, it's true because I saw it on a youtube video with lots of spooky music and Alex Jones.

Comment

In the interview with her, it's as if they asked her to act crazy as possible... and not to forget the lisp.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
              In the interview with her, it's as if they asked her to act crazy as possible... and not to forget the lisp.
              Nobody is suggesting that she is faking or has any insight into her symptoms. Just that her symptoms are not organic and neurological in nature.

Comment

I'm just saying... it's weird as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                  I'm just saying... it's weird as hell.
                  It is. And the fact that she can run (a more difficult and complex muscular movement) normally but walking produces these extreme and bizarre spasms is another thing that does not add up in neurology terms.

Dystonia has been around for a while though. Look at this case from the 1960s:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X