Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins-Dawson II "Once and For All"

Like or dislike the title?

Dislike

Give Dawson the belt already so we can see something happening in the division.

We're in for another terrible fight, yayy

Comment

I like that it's not on PPV...

Comment

Meh...the title implies that there's like a ton of history between the two when there's really not.

Comment

It's going to be an ugly fight. You're can't look great against Hopkins, it's almost impossible to do so.

Comment

As long as Hopkins is not allowed to excessively clinch, headbutt, piggyback, roll on the ground, cry tears/complain, elbow, headlock, and any other dirty tricks I'm forgetting we should see a new champ crowned.
            It's almost like I'm joking but the sad thing is that Hopkins is known to do all of this and more.

Comment

I like.... It's certainly better then believe it or not

Comment

Whether he wins or loses, I'd want this to be Bernard's last fight.

If he wins, it'll be the closing chapter in what already has been an incredible Hall of Fame career (mostly written in his late 30s and 40s). He just beat one of the last, young big names in the Light Heavyweight division while Dawson was in his prime. there would be nothing left to prove.

If he loses, everybody (with the exception of maybe only him) will recognize he's reached the end of his rope, and that he's finally getting too old to compete seriously at an elite level. And that he just lost to a dude that he would've clearly dominated as little as 5 years ago. Because make no mistake about it, he would have.

Either way, 21 gun salute to a Ring General!

Comment

[IMG]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/Y/B/u/w/YBuw/Morales-Barrera-III-300b.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Yep, knew I'd seen that title before

Comment

Working...
                    X