No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Senior : “Pacquiao knows he’s about to take the test"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
    Dude, shut up. I'm a PBF fan, but, it doesn't say much for our fighter, PBF, to be making all these demands because he doesn't feel he'd be on an even playing field if there were no OSTs, when Juan has fought Dumbquiao a total of 36 rounds, and many on here feel Juan won decisively in all three fights.

You have Juan who moved up once again, to face a guy who has been beating up guys bigger than him, and he ends up putting on a clinic. And PBF is the one crying about not being on an even playing field.

We've all been waiting for this "easy work, easy payday" for several years now. At the same time, Juan has been making Dumbquiao eat straight rights since 2004, lmao.

It's Dinamita who has been putting in the "easy work" on PAC, when all PBF has done is run his f**kin' mouth about PAC being on this and that. And that's why he's involved in a lawsuit because his dimwitted family members and himself has done more harm to PAC's image rather than backup his talk.

I guess Dinamita and PBF has some side deal going on. PBF does the talkin', while Dinamita puts the work in, I get it.

After seeing last Saturday, I'm fed up with PBF myself on this whole OST. A 38 year old just schooled the **** out of that PED'd Super Juicer.
    Man go sit yo "HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN, WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SPIT ON THE TONGUE" face ass down somewhere. Who was talking to you ******???

The point is better testing is needed... This is a fact trick...

Another point is that mayweather has the skills, but pacquiao has been showing outstanding stamina and endurance prior to mosley and marquez.... I honestly feel Pac is trying to fight off the peds now, but regardless, that doesnt negate the fact that the muh****a has been taking harder punches, and outlasting people without an inkling of getting tired in his fights prior to those mentioned...

And batch you lost me with "Dude, shut up. I'm a PBF fan, but, it doesn't say much for our fighter, PBF, to be making all these demands because he doesn't feel he'd be on an even playing field if there were no OSTs, when Juan has fought Dumbquiao a total of 36 rounds, and many on here feel Juan won decisively in all three fights."

That **** was ridiculous, no ricockulous as what are all these demands you speak of trick?? Name all these demands that mayweather asked for??

10million per pound?? that wasnt floyd.

ring size?? that wasnt floyd either...

glove size change?? that wasnt floyd either...

usada not trustworthy?? that wasnt floyd either, it was top rank pacs promo company...

50/50 fight purse split?? this wasnt floyd either, even though floyd has consistently made more money than pacquiao regardless. and sold more pay perviews

*take unlimited "random" blood and urine test up until the fight??? DING, DING, DING!!! THIS WAS MAYWEATHERS REQUEST...

Oh I forget that wasnt mayweathers only request, he also wanted to show gratitude and allow manny 14 days, that was a request made by him which was denied...

YOU STINK OF MANNYS **** ALL OVER YOUR FACE TRICK...

Go play games elsewhere, you are a pretender simple ass fraud....

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
      Man go sit yo "HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN, WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SPIT ON THE TONGUE" face ass down somewhere. Who was talking to you ******???

The point is better testing is needed... This is a fact trick...

Another point is that mayweather has the skills, but pacquiao has been showing outstanding stamina and endurance prior to mosley and marquez.... I honestly feel Pac is trying to fight off the peds now, but regardless, that doesnt negate the fact that the muh****a has been taking harder punches, and outlasting people without an inkling of getting tired in his fights prior to those mentioned...

And batch you lost me with "Dude, shut up. I'm a PBF fan, but, it doesn't say much for our fighter, PBF, to be making all these demands because he doesn't feel he'd be on an even playing field if there were no OSTs, when Juan has fought Dumbquiao a total of 36 rounds, and many on here feel Juan won decisively in all three fights."

That **** was ridiculous, no ricockulous as what are all these demands you speak of trick?? Name all these demands that mayweather asked for??

10million per pound?? that wasnt floyd.

ring size?? that wasnt floyd either...

glove size change?? that wasnt floyd either...

usada not trustworthy?? that wasnt floyd either, it was top rank pacs promo company...

50/50 fight purse split?? this wasnt floyd either, even though floyd has consistently made more money than pacquiao regardless. and sold more pay perviews

*take unlimited "random" blood and urine test up until the fight??? DING, DING, DING!!! THIS WAS MAYWEATHERS REQUEST...

Oh I forget that wasnt mayweathers only request, he also wanted to show gratitude and allow manny 14 days, that was a request made by him which was denied...

YOU STINK OF MANNYS **** ALL OVER YOUR FACE TRICK...

Go play games elsewhere, you are a pretender simple ass fraud....
      As a PBF fan, I feel Juanita has stole PBF's shine. Here we all are about to go in 2012, Juanita has fought Dumbquaio a total of 36 f**kin' rounds. And PBF hasn't thrown a single punch to backup all his talk.

And no, PBF never requested OST. Him and his camp started off by making insinuations and accusations and turned around and demanded for OST. If you don't see the schoolyard manipulation tactic in that, well, that's your bad.

Anyway, I'm just fed up with PBF's talk, it's time to put up or shut up. 38 year old Juan has been the one putting in the "easy work".

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
        As a PBF fan, I feel Juanita has stole PBF's shine. Here we all are about to go in 2012, Juanita has fought Dumbquaio a total of 36 f**kin' rounds. And PBF hasn't thrown a single punch to backup all his talk.

And no, PBF never requested OST. Him and his camp started off by making insinuations and accusations and turned around and demanded for OST. If you don't see the schoolyard manipulation tactic in that, well, that's your bad.

Anyway, I'm just fed up with PBF's talk, it's time to put up or shut up. 38 year old Juan has been the one putting in the "easy work".
        Again go sit down, you dont even sound like a floyd fan... It was only x1 request, he agreed to all of mannys... This lets me know you dont know **** about whats going on...

Floyd agreed to everything that manny stated, plain and simple and his x1 request was denied!!! he even altered that said x1 request to 14 days before the fight and it was cut off as well by team pac.!!!!

Marquez doesnt have the clout floyd does, he has to fight pac at what weight pac requests, when he requests it... plain and simple. You saw how marquez left golden boy to get this fight right?? why couldnt he stay at golden boy to get this fight???

you simply are making no sense son at all...

HOW IN THE HELL COULD FLOYD KNOW THAT MANNY WOULD NOT AGREE TO THE RANDOM TEST??

AND IF YOU ARE A ****** AND YOU STATE "BECAUSE OF THE MORALES FIGHT" Then please explain to me how Floyd also knew he would reject the x14 day cut-off????

Couple this with the fact that FLOYD PUT ON THE MOST ONE SIDED CLINIC I HAVE SEEN AGAINST MARQUEZ (the man that is giving pacquiao easy work as you attested to out of your own stank mouth) AND YOU SIMPLY SOUND SILLY AS CAT **** SON....

You dont have a leg to stand on, a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of son.... KICK ROCKS..

IN SHORT YOU DONT HAVE AN ARGUMENT AT ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
          Another point is that mayweather has the skills, but pacquiao has been showing outstanding stamina and endurance prior to mosley and marquez....
          It's as if you've started watching Pacquiao fights. I hate the guy but he's always had outstanding stamina and endurance. He's been known for that since he destroyed Barrera in November of 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            There's no winning with this crazy family. Pacquiao stops taking PEDS and they criticize it.
            I agree. If they do fight and if Floyd wins, you will hear them say Pac is the best that ever did it followed by and my son/nephew beat him.. lol You know they will.

Comment

Working...
            X