Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: "I Only Want One Person, Pacquiao...Why Is He Duckin' And Dodgin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    fun fact: did you know the term ducking an dodgin was created because Floyd was ducking Cotto and Margarito?

This is so false, but I understand your pain. Hang in there, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      fun fact: did you know the term ducking an dodgin was created because Floyd was ducking Cotto and Margarito?
      Margarito yes, Cotto no.

But, that's irrelevant to even a bigger duck which is what we got going on with Pac and Floyd. Pac ducking Floyd is the most blatant duck since Bowe ducking of Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

This is so false, but I understand your pain. Hang in there, bud.
        he passed up a nine million dollar fight with margartio....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          When you look past the grammatical errors Floyd really Pac and Top Rank in this interview. Floyd was only accused of being a ducker when he left Top Rank, before that he was considered one of the best out there who also fought the best. I agree that Bob Arum doesn't want to risk losing because a loss would mean that Pacquiao is worth less money to him. Don't you Pac fans see? Bob arum is not worried about Pacquiao's health he's only worried about his own pockets.
          this is what i dont understand, pac already have 3 losses, if losing will hurt bob so much how was he able to bring pac up to the star he is today with 3 losses already? LOL!! and u make it seem like manny still have 10 fights left so bob is milking manny til the end. WE all know if manny doesnt fight floyd now, any of manny's next fight will not sell and the same goes for floyd. people are getting tired of this back and fourth thing so why would bob want to milk manny when manny only have a few fights left that will make less than what he's gonna make with floyd win or lose???????

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Margarito yes, Cotto no.

But, that's irrelevant to even a bigger duck which is what we got going on with Pac and Floyd. Pac ducking Floyd is the most blatant duck since Bowe ducking of Lewis.
            ROFL i was just joking.

Comment

Give up *******s..You should focus your energy on calling Pac and asking him to save face.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                All the fighters they say I'm scared of are all Top Rank fighters. When I was with Top Rank, I was never scared of no Top Rank fighters. When I was with Top Rank, I fought all the best fighters that they had, but they didn't want to let me get the fight with De La Hoya because, at that particular time, that was their cash cow and they didn't want to risk their cash cow losing. It's the same thing going on with the Pacquiao situation right now.
                This bit right here is excellent. Says it all, really.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  he passed up a nine million dollar fight with margartio....
                  8 million plus upside. But, that's irrelevant pac is passing up what possibly could be 50 million.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                    Give up *******s..You should focus your energy on calling Pac and asking him to save face.
                    ummm the latest new is everyone is waiting on Floyd.....are you new to planet Earth

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      8 million plus upside. But, that's irrelevant pac is passing up what possibly could be 50 million.
                      8-9 i couldnt remember ...
                      but hows Pac passing up 50?

Comment

Working...
                      X