Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were Floyd, can you come up with other excuse...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If done all i could do in Boxing" (except fight Manny Pacquiao)

Comment

Pacquiao will need to amputate an arm then we can MAYBE fight.

Also he has to take a flat fee of 5 million with no PPV $

#MoneyTeam

Comment

I need time to get closer to my loved one leonard ellerbie

Comment

"He come from a poor country. His people don't come to his fights. Amir Khan people fly all the way from his country of Europe and India to watch him compete in the Mayweather Sweepstakes. So his countrymen don't come to support him. I don't know if it's because, at this particular time, in the sport of boxing, like I said before, you know, he has tax problems and Marquez and Bradley problems. He gotta get his PPV numbers up to where Guerrero's and Ortiz numbers was at when we fought."

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
            "He come from a poor country. His people don't come to his fights. Amir Khan people fly all the way from his country of Europe and India to watch him compete in the Mayweather Sweepstakes. So his countrymen don't come to support him. I don't know if it's because, at this particular time, in the sport of boxing, like I said before, you know, he has tax problems and Marquez and Bradley problems. He gotta get his PPV numbers up to where Guerrero's and Ortiz numbers was at when we fought."
            So true...Floyd would say some shit like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              "If done all i could do in Boxing" (except fight Manny Pacquiao)
              cowardice absolutely has a use it can keep u alive

Comment

Jesus, NSB is overrun with threads about Maiii vs. Ping Ping... now we gotta put up with this **** in the lounge as well?

Comment

Working...
                X