Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What impresses women the most in terms of sexual attraction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    with middle class women, it's money.

a middle class woman won't take you seriously if you're broke and live with your parents.

she's also got to find you attractive. you don't have to be a supermodel in most cases, but you have to at least be moderately attractive.

it's probably already a sealed deal if she's in a position to know the size of the D.
    Er... and with a working-class woman, it's money. If she's living is some ****ty, crime-ridden neighbourhood, and you come along with wads of cash to throw around, she'll love that more than any middle-class woman.

And upper-class women aren't going to marry a middle-class or working-class man. So again, with upper-class women, it's money.

Comment

with middle class women, it's money.

a middle class woman won't take you seriously if you're broke and live with your parents.

she's also got to find you attractive. you don't have to be a supermodel in most cases, but you have to at least be moderately attractive.

it's probably already a sealed deal if she's in a position to know the size of the D.
      I know a straight guy and a gay man when i see one honey, and you are about straight as a circle hehe

just accept who you are and tell the world, a weight will be lifted off your big shoulders mmm mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
        Er... and with a working-class woman, it's money. If she's living is some ****ty, crime-ridden neighbourhood, and you come along with wads of cash to throw around, she'll love that more than any middle-class woman.

And upper-class women aren't going to marry a middle-class or working-class man. So again, with upper-class women, it's money.

working class women mess around with broke dudes all the time.

are you following new england around again?
        i already told you the skinny. i need a pet, and i'm taking applications. i'll give you hugs and pats, and even let you hang out on the couch.

and unless you come from money i doubt there's anything worthwhile that you know about people with money.
        Last edited by New England; 12-24-2013, 08:36 AM. Reason: in became on. it was a badass typo. run the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
          I know a straight guy and a gay man when i see one honey, and you are about straight as a circle hehe

just accept who you are and tell the world, a weight will be lifted off your big shoulders mmm mmmm

i appreciate the recognition of my shapely bod. it is flattering.

i won't lie to you, doe. i've been eating nothing but holiday food for the last couple of weeks. tonight it's lasagna at my aunt's, tomorrow it's steaks at my mom's, and then i'm on a DIET!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            It depends on the woman. Almost as if women are real individual people with independent minds. Imagine that!
            End of thread. This is the only answer. Sorry kids, it's not nearly as fun to talk about with your buddies at the bar, but it's true.

Comment

working class women mess around with broke dudes all the time.
              Because that's all that's available to them. If you give them a choice between a rich man & a poor man... what do you think they're going to take?

are you following new england around again?
              i already told you the skinny. i need a pet, and i'm taking applications. i'll give you hugs and pats, and even let you hang out in the couch.

and unless you come from money i doubt there's anything worthwhile that you know about people with money.
              I haven't replied to you since that other thread, and that was about... 3 weeks ago? Get your paranoia seen to, bruh. Mental health is no joke.

Comment

i appreciate the recognition of my shapely bod. it is flattering.

i won't lie to you, doe. i've been eating nothing but holiday food for the last couple of weeks. tonight it's lasagna at my aunt's, tomorrow it's steaks at my mom's, and then i'm on a DIET!
                Nothing wrong with that baby, we eat hard, we get hard

Comment

There's only 1 sure fire way to get a girl into bed with you, chloroform

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    There's only 1 sure fire way to get a girl into bed with you, chloroform
                    nasty...

Comment

If you possess enough confidence, and can work the tongue and hips masterfully, you're in like slim.

But if she's forced to pay your way wherever you go, it's just a matter of time before she starts asking you to pack your bags and exit stage left.

Comment

Working...
                      X