No announcement yet.

Average looking people who can punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
    If that is really you then you're going to get a million experts on this forum giving you advice on your punching technique
    yeah it is me I uploaded this just when i was reading this thread...

Can't really tell much from that but I did record myself doing some bag work yesterday I might upload it

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      One thing I found cool is noticing the different types of dudes that spar at a gym...I would see a little dude going through HARD at the gym - shadowing, sparring....see him leave and he looks like he owes someone his lunch money. Also the opposite with big tough looking dudes flat out SCARED to spar with someone way smaller once they heard the kick back from them hitting a heavy bag or mitts.

Yeah I've went to the gym before and seen someone new once and he had his name written on his gloves and stuff... I thought this guy was a beast from another Gym and I was nervous about sparring him,gave me butterflies.. he was really stalky and stuff but I totally outboxed him.. he couldn't lay a gloves on me

Comment

That's why you don't start **** with strangers! One of my friends is built like a rake, but he hits like a train. Seen him flatten a few bullies in my time.

Comment

Working...
        X