Antonio Margarito didn't use wraps when he pummelled Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Awwww the good ol pics.

You tell me what is in the pic....plaster? It sure is pretty flexible to be plaster.

Do you people even realize that you get stains from even your boxing gloves as well?

Them pics don't prove jack.

I mean I can question if Cotto is gay and post pics of him riding the fat guy. That is much more convincing evidence if you ask me.
    You know as well as I know that it is impossible for any of us to prove anything. What those two pics show is a blood stain. One in the wraps right after the Cotto fight and the wraps that were confiscated before the Mosley fight. Both pics have a stain in a corner. He did not get it from gloves as they only use a pair a gloves once in a professional fight.

Yes it is circumstantial. Anyone though trying to cheat in such a cowardly way very well could have done it before. Those pics are fairly alarming to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      My reply was facts brah
      lmfao!!!! Sure the Capetillo on what he said is a fact but the rest....just opinion brah.

Comment

• Wtf is a brah

Comment

• I already knew who'd be in here defending Margo

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            not the same thing bro
            Same thing, no evidence but the guilt trip hurt him more than just being honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              You know as well as I know that it is impossible for any of us to prove anything. What those two pics show is a blood stain. One in the wraps right after the Cotto fight and the wraps that were confiscated before the Mosley fight. Both pics have a stain in a corner. He did not get it from gloves as they only use a pair a gloves once in a professional fight.

Yes it is circumstantial. Anyone though trying to cheat in such a cowardly way very well could have done it before. Those pics are fairly alarming to me.
              To each their own I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                lmfao!!!! Sure the Capetillo on what he said is a fact but the rest....just opinion brah.
                I never insulted you brah.

Meanwhile, earl hickey is wikipeding "brah"

Wtf is a brah mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Wtf is a brah
                  I say brah like bro. Just a habit when I'm joking with people.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    I never insulted you brah.

Meanwhile, earl hickey is wikipeding "brah"

Wtf is a brah mate?
                    Actually I was asking jeeves

Comment

• If you're going to assume Margarito loaded up for the Cotto fight, wouldn't one also have to reach the conclusion that he did the same against Williams, who was able to walk thru everything Marg threw at him and handed him an L in the process?

Comment

Working...
                      X