Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bailey-Alexander Heading To San Antonio, New Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be a good card by the looks of it. Which is typical for Golden Boy lately so much props to them.

Comment

haha good line from bailey where he said he was gnna wait to watch the dawson ward fight

Comment

I didn't think the Bailey camp would care too much about location..... At least the dates are spread out though

Comment

Glad the date got changed, so there's only Ward/Dawson on Sept. 8th. Alexander/Bailey may not be the biggest fight out there.

Im a hardcore fan, and I hate missing a second of boxing, so again, the date change makes sense...3 big weekends of boxing in September! Poor August, what a dry month it will be for boxing.

Comment

Oh, it's just 2 weeks. I can't wait to see Devon in his 2nd welterweight fight!! Very interested in who'll be up next too.

Comment

So Bailey doesn't have to worry about a "St Louis" decision, but a "Texas" decision. What's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                So Bailey doesn't have to worry about a "St Louis" decision, but a "Texas" decision. What's the difference?
                The difference is that Devon Alexander is from St. Louis and not from Texas.

Comment

I really hope bailey knocks him out like he did mike jones.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    The difference is that Devon Alexander is from St. Louis and not from Texas.
                    Congrats, you've just totally missed the point. Derp.

Comment

Oh shyt, I just may go to this fight, some great fighters should be good.

Comment

Working...
                      X