Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland Possible For September 15, Says Reynoso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland won't last 4 rounds. I won't be surprised if he gets sparked in 1 or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Agreed!!!

Canelo would win a boxing match, while Kirkland would win a brawl. And Kirkland needs to control his weight better or move up in weight ... dude is walking around as a light-heavy and fighting at middle.
      Kirkland wouldn't win ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
        This should be a hell of a fight. But I'm not paying for that chit! HBO Championship Boxing is where this belongs.
        You're probably one of those people that streams PPVs anyway so what are you complaining about?

Comment

It's a good STYLE fight for Kirkland. He does good with guys like Canelo who will stand there and fight him, but hes so off and on it's ridiculous. If he was consistent (fighting like he was in the Angulo fight) then it would be a can't miss. At this point I think Canelo just breaks him down.

Comment

Kirkland would be Canelos best opponent to date. Kirkland would pressure the **** out of Canelo and probably land a few bombs. It would tell us a lot about him.

Comment

Both these guys try to make it a decent fight. I would gladly pay for the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                Kirkland wouldn't win ****.
                Rewatch the Angulo fight .... And I would rate Angulo well above Canelo. Under the right conditions, Kirkland shouldn't be underestimated.

Comment

this will be a classic to watch....

Comment

Did anyone watch Molina Beat Kirkland? Kirkland can slug and pressure but is slow and cant box. Canelo IMO would dominate him and probably KO him Late. I think Canelo vs Cotto is were its at!!!

Comment

Kirkland is a bum.......but he does have power

Comment

Working...
                      X