Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pride Gp*spoilers*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Randleman seemed to have something in this fight he didn't have against Sakuraba.

He was sure of himself tonight. Its like he woke up and suddenly remembered he was good if he put his mind to it

Comment

I've been sayin that for a while, but didnt expect Randleman to KhimTFO. Which by the way was better than the first time I fingered a chick..........

Comment

I think it'd be a lot easier to plan a strategy against CroCop, as compared to Sakuraba. Not to take anythng away from CroCop, but over his last few fights, he's gotten predictable. Everybody is always looking for the big left kick. And that's all everybody is looking for. You never know what the hell Sakuraba is gonna do. Randleman seems to be more suited to fighting someone like CroCop. I dunno if I made my point or not. I can't even remember my point. Word.

Comment

Randleman was also really passive against Sakuraba. Mark was screaming at him to do something, and give gave his arm to Sakuraba saying "Here, I don't want this"

Its scary to see what Randleman is capible of though. Espically if his head is in the game. Tonight it was, and he beat Cro Cop like an unwanted step child

Comment

I'm still at a loss as to how Randleman beat Mirko.

Comment

Originally posted by Deacon Frost
              I'm still at a loss as to how Randleman beat Mirko.
              Quite simply, he outsmarted him. Kevin had Mirko thinking he was gonna shoot. Mirko drops his right hand to prepare a sprawl and BOOM!!! Mirko is on his ass cause Kevin tricked him good. Then after a few "Donkey Kong" punches, the job is done. I was jumping up and down screaming with joy and disbelief. I LOVE this sport!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuno
                Quite simply, he outsmarted him. Kevin had Mirko thinking he was gonna shoot. Mirko drops his right hand to prepare a sprawl and BOOM!!! Mirko is on his ass cause Kevin tricked him good. Then after a few "Donkey Kong" punches, the job is done. I was jumping up and down screaming with joy and disbelief. I LOVE this sport!

There are very few true "knockouts" in this sport. Most of the time the guy is still awake, just in lala land and the ref jumps in to save his life.

This however, was burtal. Mirko was out, totally limp. If Kevin would belive in himself and fight like this, with passion and fire, he would do a lot better than the slow, technical stalling Randleman we saw against Sakuraba.

I really hope he keeps fighting like that

Comment

I'm impressed how he outsmarted Mirko. To me, Mirko is one of the smartest fighters. All I can repeatedly say is that I love this sport for its wonderful uniqueness.

Comment

I'm only slightly surprised at Randleman beating Cro-cop. Like I always said. Mirko is too one dimensional and I never considered him a threat to win the whole thing. Like I also said, if Randleman went after cop like he did Bas, than Mirko was going to be in trouble. I just sure as **** didn't see Randleman winning via KO, I must admit that it does fill my heart with joy though. I just don't like cocky fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Creed
                      There are very few true "knockouts" in this sport. Most of the time the guy is still awake, just in lala land and the ref jumps in to save his life.

This however, was burtal. Mirko was out, totally limp. If Kevin would belive in himself and fight like this, with passion and fire, he would do a lot better than the slow, technical stalling Randleman we saw against Sakuraba.

I really hope he keeps fighting like that

Did you even watch the fight? CroCop was still awake, in lala land, when he was on the ground. He was attempting, although very weakly, to defend himself from the first few punches. If was as out as you say, he wouldn't have put up any defence at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X