No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I Clearly Won, I Didn't Feel His Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I Clearly Won, I Didn't Feel His Punches

Home Depot Center, Carson, California - WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (30-0, 12KOs) may have won the battle, but it was Ruslan Provodnikov (22-2, 15KOs) who won the war. Bradley, who was nearly stopped in the second and twelfth rounds, won a unanimous decision with scores of 114-113, 114-113 and 115-112.

Provodnikov was shaking his head at the scorecards and believed he did more than enough to win. He hurt Bradley in the first, second, fifth, sixth and twelfth rounds. Bradley stayed on his feet in the second, which was a miracle, but he finally went down in the twelfth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He didn't feel his punches that is why his eyes were almost swollen shut.

Comment

Pssss now im even more happy that Bradley won

Comment

You didn't feel his punches, yet the guy reconstructed your face and had you looking like a bloody Sloth from the Goonies.

Comment

You clearly didn't see them either.

Comment

He wasnt getting backed up by his shots except for one nasty body shot. Doesnt mean he wont be feeling them tomorrow when his face is even more blown up.

I thought he did just enough to get a draw, if you dont score those first rounds 10-8 btw.

Comment

He was crying and celebrating at the end of the fight before the judges even announce their scorecard so yea I think he genuinely thought he won.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                He wasnt getting backed up by his shots except for one nasty body shot. Doesnt mean he wont be feeling them tomorrow when his face is even more blown up.

I thought he did just enough to get a draw, if you dont score those first rounds 10-8 btw.
                you cant score the 2nd 10-8 even though Bradley was out on his feet it happened late in the round

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                  You clearly didn't see them either.

Comment

I didn't feel his punches? lol did he look at his face in the mirror?

Sorry Ruslan, you showed heart but you lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X