Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi-Senchenko Results: Yefimovych Win Decisions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first in a long time that i've seen paulie box where he doesnt look like his right hand is injured.
    working the body early made senchenko box tentatively which made it easier for mali in mid rounds.
    good fortune for paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jones Junior View Post
      Malignaggi has a 50% KO record at welterweight... that's more than Floyd. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
      Lololololol!

Very happy for Paulie.

Comment

Paulie won?? Wow glad he took this fight in the end, Now he can get a good fight in the states with his belt.

Comment

Good for paulie,Hope he gets a big fight next in his hometown like
          he planned.

Comment

even better..watched the entire fight and I didn't pay for the $25 independent PPV

Comment

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn
              Just spoke to Kevin Cunningham. He's advocating @PaulMalignaggi-@DAlexandereal for the 8/18 Showtime date. I think that could happen.

Even before @PaulMalignaggi won, Richard Schaefer had said if he did maybe a fight on 8/18 on @SHOsports against @DAlexandereal #boxing

if this is made he'll lose that belt

Comment

Originally posted by KTFO View Post
                I can see GBP licking their chops at Paulie's title. Hmm...Guerrero, Khan, Ortiz and probably even Morales can expect a call soon. Paulie is what a boxer should be, he fights anyone and everyone no matter what the disadvantages are.
                Probably Alexander. Paulie wont get excited against Guerrero or Ortiz, he's not going to fight Khan again, and Morales hasn't done anything to warrant a title shot but lose repeatedly. Malignaggi vs Alexander will sell well in Brooklyn.

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
                  Just spoke to Kevin Cunningham. He's advocating @PaulMalignaggi-@DAlexandereal for the 8/18 Showtime date. I think that could happen.

Even before @PaulMalignaggi won, Richard Schaefer had said if he did maybe a fight on 8/18 on @SHOsports against @DAlexandereal #boxing

if this is made he'll lose that belt
                  He's pretty much losing it to whoever he fights though.

Berto, Ortiz, Khan, Margarito, Judah, Bradley, Brook...all beat Malignaggi

Comment

good job paulie! too many crap on you for no reason...good win as he exposed another eastern european with a paper title & padded record vs nobodies...a tko to boot! that's 8ko now

Comment

I'm happy two of my favorite boxers won back to back. And they won their titles from champions, no vacant title against a no-hoper, no catchweights. This is what boxing is about.

Comment

Working...
                      X