Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It will be a sad day for boxing when Floyd dismantles Pacquiao Gatti style.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's all i want. I want to see what fat Dan would say if the fight happen and Floyd win.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      The more you guys hype up Pac as this unstoppable force who is as great as Ali and Armstrong the better Floyd will look when he dominates him and makes it look easy.

This will only apply to bedwetters like you who like to go over the top due to being an impressionable child with no perception.

The rest of us will be safe in the knowledge Pac will still be ranked ahead of him legacy wise because has proven more against better opponents and a one of fight is not going to eradicate this or that Mayweather has been ducking people for the last how many years or that he is trying to piggy back off Manny's success, oh this will of coarse be proceeded by beating up and old man that Miguel Cotto already beat, whom Manny coincidentally destroyed!!

Burner you must be the most least knowledgeable Boxing fan on this whole site, you have saw dust inbetween your ears.
      Man if you dont like my views on boxing debate me on it then.

If not keep crying.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        Him and Zab were friends and all of the Oscar trash talk was fake...
        They were friends but going into the fight they had a little beef going on. They squashed it later...

Judah didn't get a beating like Gatti, I don't see how Pac will. Pac is 10x the fight of Judah. I don't even think Pac would get a Judah like beating.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Man you dont like my views on boxing debate me on it.

Go.
          Whats to debate?

You no have commonsense thats why your arguments get shot to **** under the slightest scrutiny.

I dont mind what you think but i will make light of the stupidity in your views.

Comment

Baldi and Oscar are like twice Pacs size. Judah did get a beating though lowblowing saved him from getting KO'd.

No one is calling Pac Gatti....but Floyd will make an example out of him. I have a funny feeling about this. Pac is the only reason he came back I think everyone knows that.

I just got that feeling...listening to that commentary urked me.
            lol at a feeling. Burner, damn near every fight you have a feeling.

just saying...

Comment

If Mayweather truly think's he'll beat Manny that easy he should just take the 24 day cutoff and kick Manny's ass.

Comment

I dont agree with that.

I just mean in terms of attacking and aggression. Floyd was pissed the whole fight you could see it in his face. Even punching Gatti with a hard left hook while he complained to the ref. He was not in the mood that night. Im getting that same feeling.
                for real, floyd is going to punish and embarass pac.

i see roach throwing in the towel to save pac from that corales, hatton, gatti type punishment floyd is looking to dish out

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  The rest of us will be safe in the knowledge Pac will still be ranked ahead of him legacy wise because has proven more against better opponents and a
                  True...BUT the general public will always remember what happens(happened) when the two fought in the ring...

Kind of like Duran and Leonard in a way...as in Duran being higher but Leonard winning 2/3 fights(doubt Floyd-Pac would fight 3 times)...

Comment

Sorry to break it to you burner, but that won't happen.

Floyd took 10 rounds to beat ricky hatton, but Pac did it in too, and Floyd needed a decision to beat Oscar, when PAc stopped him, from these results I can only conclude that Pac is the bigger PPV draw, and will beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      lol at a feeling. Burner, damn near every fight you have a feeling.

just saying...
                      He did have a feeling that Clottey was going to knock out Manny...

Comment

Working...
                      X