No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Russell or Okafor. Minnesota is going to pick Towns I think.

Flip Saunders is very high on Okafor and there's a rumor Towns wont work out for Minny because he wants to come to LA

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Flip Saunders is very high on Okafor and there's a rumor Towns wont work out for Minny because he wants to come to LA
      Either way we stting purrrty...........there is a bball god afterall...........

Comment

If that is the case, don't be surprised if they swap picks so if the Timberwolves really want Okafor, they can pay him less because he is the first pick, they have to pay him the highest. If they just swap with LA, They would pay Okafor less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
          Yes. I can't remember the last time I felt that way about the Lakers.

Comment

I believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
              I'm pretty sure his name is Adam Silver, and to think some of you were worried about the Lakers getting done bogus.

Comment

• I don't think they'll swap picks, and I don't think Towns will decide where he goes. But I think Okafor could go #1, I'd take him over Towns personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  I believe that.

Minnesota or LA

really a no brainer...we really can't go wrong with either one...we'll either have a legit go-to in Okafor or a stud rim protector in Towns

what we need to do is patch up the 3 with the $20mil+ cap space available...imagine if the Bulls dont match when we go max at Butler?

JC, Kobe, Butler, Randle, Towns

lets roll

Comment

• The only available Big man I want is the one who uses his head !

( I meant his shoe. )

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      The only available Big man I want is the one who uses his head !

( I meant his shoe. )

"...and with the number 2 pick in the NBA draft, the Los Angeles Lakers select...Frank Kaminsky from Wisconsin.."

i'd jump off a cliff

Comment

Working...
                      X