Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    out with a bird when the match was on
    you have it bad man.
    the worst part is i only got a kiss and a cuddle.... ****ing 3rd date and she's still playing hard to get...

i think its time to call it a day with her

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
      the worst part is i only got a kiss and a cuddle.... ****ing 3rd date and she's still playing hard to get...

i think its time to call it a day with her
      we used to call that top hand outside

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
        I'm not a fan of the team, they play **** and that game proved it. All the fans after the game said it was a terrible performance and it was.

It was a friendly not a real game, fans went to see attacking football and goals, instead they saw England barley scrape by with a win.

England were playing an extremely weak Switzerland side and still we couldn't beat them convincingly. The constant passing back was painful to watch.
        Most England fans criticise cause they are 'nt realistic we are'nt Brazil no matter how much some England fans like to believe we are ,the Switzerlamd side were Extremely weak well they cant be that bad they qualified for 2004 & they were into the last 16 of the World Cup in 2006 not bad credentials for an extremely weak side eh

like i said it is Capello 1st game in charge ,we were experimenting with a new Formation a different Team WTF do u expect from them ,we played patient football cause thats how u achieve success at international football ,what do u suggest we do take risks & try & steam roll them like we tried to do to Croatia & end up leaving space for them to exploit ,the footaball u want us to play is the football we have been unsuccessfull with for over 40 years clearly it is time for a more methodical balanced approach to games ,if we have to sacrifice a bit of entertainment then so be it as far as im concerned

i did'nt even think England played badly either ,they were a bit boring 1st half but they were much better 2nd half ,the changes towards then end of the game upset the Rythm some what but all in all i was pleased with the performance

Comment

tbh where are the ****ign hooligans. i use to be proud that we would destroy pubs and abrs and make the opposition scared. now all we have are real english supporters who don't make no trouble. bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by divad View Post
            Most England fans criticise cause they are 'nt realistic we are'nt Brazil no matter how much some England fans like to believe we are ,the Switzerlamd side were Extremely weak well they cant be that bad they qualified for 2004 & they were into the last 16 of the World Cup in 2006 not bad credentials for an extremely weak side eh

like i said it is Capello 1st game in charge ,we were experimenting with a new Formation a different Team WTF do u expect from them ,we played patient football cause thats how u achieve success at international football ,what do u suggest we do take risks & try & steam roll them like we tried to do to Croatia & end up leaving space for them to exploit ,the footaball u want us to play is the football we have been unsuccessfull with for over 40 years clearly it is time for a more methodical balanced approach to games ,if we have to sacrifice a bit of entertainment then so be it as far as im concerned

i did'nt even think England played badly either ,they were a bit boring 1st half but they were much better 2nd half ,the changes towards then end of the game upset the Rythm some what but all in all i was pleased with the performance
            The team England played were extremely weak, I think only 2 regulars were on the side. Cappello is no means a great manger, he goes into big clubs and wins trophies. You or me could do that, it's not a hard thing to do when you have world class players like he did. I should be England manager because I know best.

Richards and Wright-Phillps on the right. Bridge and Cole on the left. You are guaranteed a win, if we attack.

Comment

The team England played were extremely weak, I think only 2 regulars were on the side. Cappello is no means a great manger, he goes into big clubs and wins trophies. You or me could do that, it's not a hard thing to do when you have world class players like he did. I should be England manager because I know best.

Richards and Wright-Phillps on the right. Bridge and Cole on the left. You are guaranteed a win, if we attack.
              Bridge & Cole on the left LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by divad View Post
                Bridge & Cole on the left LMFAO
                Wayne Bridge and Joe Cole on the left wing...what's wrong with that?

Comment

Wayne Bridge and Joe Cole on the left wing...what's wrong with that?
                  i think he thought you meant cashley cole....

regardless mate you still think michael owen should be in the team.... give me a break. At least capello is picking a team based on form which is good news and gets rid of the Primadonna attitude we've had for the past few years

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
                    i think he thought you meant cashley cole....

regardless mate you still think michael owen should be in the team.... give me a break. At least capello is picking a team based on form which is good news and gets rid of the Primadonna attitude we've had for the past few years
                    Owen proved to be invaluable to England, he doesn't play well for the toon, but he does for England. He is Englands only natural goal scorer, I don't care what anybody says about Crouch, he sucks and it still a shock to see him play.

Rooney had about 10 shots and only 1 on target, but yet I still here "he was man of the match, best player on the field" he is a striker for gods sake, not a winger, or full back.

Every time I saw him he was ****ing up.

Comment

People who boo their own team whether it's international or club football just don't understand football and shouldn't be anywhere near a football stadium.

In short; They should be shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X