Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Bundu Test Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there are a lots of people who know nothing about Bundu but he will be definitely Thurman's hardest foe up to date. He is damn awkward, he has 10 or similar number of TD wins --> When I saw him I didn't see but I guess he headbutts the **** out of his opponents and fights dirty if he must and this is why he has so much TD wins. He will be a tough test for Thurman but I think Thurman will win this.
    Most of the people who voted "no" didn't even see a single fight of Bundu, they just saw that he is 40 years old and he hasn't got a big name and they thought that he must be a soft touch for Thurman.

Comment

you're underrating a 40 year old!

Comment

Poll is exactly 50/50, whether Bundu will test Thurman or not.

So this is not so much about Thurman, but about Bundu. The majority says Bundu has no chance of winning. Half says it would be competitive. That's all there is to it.

I'll be watching this fight right after the Bradley/Chaves fight. Four days left.

Comment

I can see this going all the way and Thurman getting a close decision.

Comment

My brief analysis still stands based on Bundu's last fight. This is one of the ways to enjoy Haymon's mismatches.

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            This Bundu guy is too slow for Thurman. He's shorter and has short arms. He's too shy throwing punches at a distance. I don't think you would see him unleash a flying punch similar to the one Maidana threw when he knocked down Broner. He's only effective at close range, but how can you do that with a guy like Thurman?

If he manages to last the distance, then he's either a really good fighter or Thurman is average.

Comment

the poll is pretty much split down the middle...we shall see what will happen..

Comment

He will give Thurman some rounds but Thurman is no Frankie Gavin or Lee Purdy and that will show... Levels

Comment

People have no idea who Bundu is. This will be funny.

Comment

Well, did he test Thurman?

Comment

It looked like it to me!

Comment

Working...
                      X