Virgil Hunter says gigi lemiux fight worth ppv only a fake fan would complain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be surprised if Lemieux gets stopped before he even gets started

Comment

Idk about all that but the good thing about it is you can go out, get drunk with some bit*hes and watch the fight at a bar because you damn sure don't need to keep score or analyze anything.

Comment

The fight is a hell of a lot more intriguing than Mayweather-Berto that's for sure. If May-Berto is $75.99 and this is $49.99, I'd fork over the money for this one. Better fights, better price, better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          The fight is a hell of a lot more intriguing than Mayweather-Berto that's for sure. If May-Berto is $75.99 and this is $49.99, I'd fork over the money for this one. Better fights, better price, better quality.
          Why do people keep comparing it? The whole topic is if gg vs Lemieux is a ppv fight. It's not.

Comment

Everyone let's not forget that floyds undercard has 2 great great matchups

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              I won't be surprised if Lemieux gets stopped before he even gets started
              Lemieux is hard charging and explosive... But from watching his fight with rosado I'll say this... He needs to watch out for GGG's jab. Rosado was landing at will with that, and landing good combinations and counters as well, he just didn't have the pop to hurt Lemieux

Ggg on the other hand.....

Comment

The card is solid but the main event matchup isn't competitive enough to warrant PPV, not to mention that 3G & Lemieux haven't established themselves as capable of selling big on PPV yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  Lemieux is hard charging and explosive... But from watching his fight with rosado I'll say this... He needs to watch out for GGG's jab. Rosado was landing at will with that, and landing good combinations and counters as well, he just didn't have the pop to hurt Lemieux

Ggg on the other hand.....
                  GGG isn't a defensive master either, he's there to be hit. Both guys will get their licks in early on, it'll come down to who can take it longer (appears to be Golovkin by most accounts).

Comment

Bernard Hopkins-Winky Wright was a PPV. And people are complaining about this?

Comment

Golovkin-Lemieux
                      Roman Gonzalez
                      Bermane Stiverne

That's a pretty good PPV. Good shot at KOs in every fight.

This is GGG's first PPV, they're testing his draw power. I bet this sells more than Mayweather-Gatti.
                      Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 08-10-2015, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X