Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or did Berto look better than Broner last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Thank upsher for that. When he did good, he stopped

Why don't you throw more!
    I don't wanna get hit
    His corner ****ing blew donkey dick in my opinion.

They wanted him to throw away his physical advantages and "didnt give a **** about how he felt" (or something like that).

I felt if Upsher kept distance, jabbed up then down low to set up his right hands he could of beat Berto. His corner kept telling him to go forward and throw punches in hopes that they would rock Berto with his 6KO power.

Comment

This is Berto's year. I can feel it.

Comment

I like Berto over Broner, I just do, and even I admit their competition were leagues apart. Taylor is an okay fighter, Upsher was a safe but durable guy, 6 KO's. Taylor is 23 and he looks like he can beat some guys but would lose to the top guys. He didn't lose that bad against Broner because he was actually an okay fighter.

Comment

Nope, its just you and there is nothing wrong with that its your opinion.

Comment

Man you must be blind, drunk and high.,...Berto looked like ****..Broner looked like vintage Berto

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Thank upsher for that. When he did good, he stopped

Why don't you throw more!
              I don't wanna get hit
              Haha, I loved Salka cursing him out in the corner "I don't give a F**K how you feel!!"

Comment

It's just you. Berto struggled just as much against a worse opponent. Maybe a much worse opponent.

Comment

broner is berto

Comment

It's just you

Comment

Funny how Showtime commentators kept on mixing up Broner and Berto's names.

Comment

Working...
                      X