No announcement yet.

Schaefer, you're a moron.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schaefer, you're a moron.

Manny goes on ESPN, calls out Floyd on national television.

Arum, talks to USA TODAY, not on Twitter or some underground boxing website, and says, "the fight can happen." "We need sit down and negotiate."

What the **** are you guys doing? He's offering up an opening to negotiate, and you find that to be offensive? No, you're mad that Arum spoke out about the fight, and you know Floyd doesn't want it, that's why you're mad.

It makes Floyd look bad, and it puts more pressure on a cross promotion fight. You guys want to feed Floyd, guys like Khan, Garcia, and make all the money.

That's the same as Bob, but Bob's extending an olive branch. You guys aren't doing ****.

Yeah, I don't even know what he's mad about. He's probably broke. His last fight was Murat v Hopkins which was ages ago. Meanwhile, HBO/TR are giving fans weekly quality fights.

Comment

I like Schaefer more but they are both doing the same thing. Offering to work together then waiting for the other to make the first move.
      Sounds like some virgins lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        I like Schaefer more but they are both doing the same thing. Offering to work together then waiting for the other to make the first move.
        Sounds like some virgins lol

But the thing is, GBP aren't making a move. They're sitting on their hands and getting pissed off that Arum went on USA TODAY and TALKED ABOUT THE FIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Yeah, I don't even know what he's mad about. He's probably broke. His last fight was Murat v Hopkins which was ages ago. Meanwhile, HBO/TR are giving fans weekly quality fights.
          lol that is true gb has more fighters but SHO boxing has been dormant since the mayweather fight. lets enjoy these next two weeks because it will be a dry winter season for boxing

Comment

Isnt Mayweather his own boss? Why is Dick mad?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Mayweather's people are notoriously impossible to get a hold of. It's why they have to call Arum. And why would Arum contact GB? I thought Floyd was free agent.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-04-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Great fuking thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Mayweather's people are notoriously impossible to get a hold of. It's why they have to call Arum. And why would Arum contact GB? I thought Floyd was free agent.
                  Schaefer is not even sure whether Floyd wants the fight or not. He needs to talk to his boss Mayweather before growling like a kitten. His temper tantrums are getting old.

Comment

Shaeffer knows what Floyd wants, its why he is mad and he knows Floyd doesn't want to fight Pacman, so he is defending Floyd and slamming Arum.

Comment

Working...
                    X