Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message for you delusional Pacquiao fans, just stop already Marquez is not scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there are more ******* haters then actual *******s these days lol

I'm sort of 50/50 on V. I want to see another war but I'm feeling it would probably end up on another a controversial decision, then there's a demand for a 6th fight.

Move on, Manny. Stop playing with your kryptonite

Comment

I think there are more ******* haters then actual *******s these days lol

I'm sort of 50/50 on V. I want to see another war but I'm feeling it would probably end up on another a controversial decision, then there's a demand for a 6th fight.

Move on, Manny. Stop playing with your kryptonite

Comment

MARQUEZ AGAIN WHO TOTAlly being scared to manny pacquiao !!

marquez who REALY DUCKING PACQUIAO THE 5 FIGHT THE GAY TOTALLY DECLINE ONE!! EVEN SHE DON'T WANNA FACE PACQUIAO ON A REMATCH FOR A 5 FIGHT PACQUIAO IS NOT LOSSER ,PACQUIAO SCORED 2 VS 1 WE KNOW MARQUEZ IS A LOSSER ,EVEN THOUGH MANNY GIVE HER A CHANCE FOR HOW MANY TIMES THEY FOUGHT IN THE RING ,THATS WHY MARQUEZ MAKE SURE TO WIN A 4 FIGHT FIGHTS FOR A LUCKY PUNCH ON A SIX ROUNDS IN ACTION ,AND MANNY HIM AN HONOR TO WIN THE LAST FIGHT FOR THE SAKE OF MIXICAN FUNS WHO SUPPORT HIM LOL!!:gay

Comment

Marquez Old Doe

Comment

no way is he afraid of pacquiao, he can eat his punches like skittles, the marquez who got wobbled by juan diaz, kd's by barrera, norwood, katsidis, mayweather etc is no more

what's there to fear?

Comment

the TS should name those posters who think like that.

Comment

As a Pacquiao fan I will say this. MARQUEZ aint afraid. Why would he be? He Ko him. His main goal in his career was to beat Pacquiao clearly, and he did. Now he wants to move on. Lets see how Pacman reacts to that KO against Rios. We will see if his chin can hang on. I would like to see Pac-Bradley if both passes their opponent. And by the way that wasnt a lucky punch. Nice shot by Marquez.

Comment

obviously marquez isn't afraid..it's just that marquez should try and give pac an opportunity to redeem himself from that KO loss that's all..

Comment

They've fought 4 times now. Its over.

Comment

Hes Smart. Not scared! he fought the man 4 times. When other fighters ran from him. He dont want to end their rivals with him being the loser. And thats exactly what will happen if he fights him a fifth time.

Comment

Working...
                      X