Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now Booth is saying they want Wlad but in April they said they wanted Vitaly...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now Booth is saying they want Wlad but in April they said they wanted Vitaly...

..cause "the WBC belt is more signifciant". Vagina and Co will duck the brother that is available, and if both are available, they will just go on vacation and claim that they need to "spend time with the family", until both brothers are firmly committed to fight someone else. We've seen this game play out before. Diva will NEVER fight a Klitschko...

What's worse, the propoganda and lies continue from Booth, in his most recent interview on Ringside, right before Boente joined in, Booth said that Diva and both Klitschkos were tied up with mandatories since the Valuev "fight", which was clearly a lie, since both Vitaly and Diva were free to fight after the Ruiz fight and Wlad would have been granted an exception by the IBF if there was a unification fight.

Relax dude, both sides are playing games and being cryptic.

They will fight, Haye really has no choice.. he can't retire in 2011 with only having fought Chagaev or some other weak HW. He needs the fight and it WILL be made. I'll bet points on it.

Everyone is just bitching to try and get a better deal. The position has changed though, Haye is a champ with PPV power in the UK, who blames him for wanting all of PPV sales? Its not his fault Klit Bros aren't on PPV (Who would buy it though, right?).

Comment

Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
      r who blames him for wanting all of PPV sales?
      If Wlad offered him 100% of the total revenue, Haye still wouldn't fight him.

He'd just come up with some other excuse.

The truth is: Haye is afraid of being KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        If Wlad offered him 100% of the total revenue, Haye still wouldn't fight him.
        He'd just come up with some other excuse.

The truth is: Haye is afraid of being KOed.
        I hope you don't bet on that. Money talks. Haye will fight and lose to Wlad but he wants to get paid well for it.

Comment

Haye is still a fraud, still lying and ducking what would be an inevitable ko loss.

Comment

This whole thing is ****ing boring. I not going to waste another second of my limited cranial activity on this.........

Comment

Why did Boente say that they could get mandatories out of the way and fight vitali first?.(4:43 in to the video ish)

And then say he would not discuss the fight with Booth till Haye is free from Saureland(one fight left with saureland) Tried forcing his point that they think it would be good for Haye to fight his last fight and be free of saureland to make more money for himself but he really meant more money for him and klitschkos.

why did boente drag up months,even year old contract talks and not just focus only on the last negotiations?.

i dont see any video of late that said this time round haye refused to fight anywhere else but england,they agreed the most rewarding money wise place would be best,i bet it isnt germany that brings in the most money,and ideally anyway the fight should be on neutral ground,america probably pays the most.

truth is the klits and management hate that Haye got himself a belt,and had more power when it came to negoitations,so now there still trying to get some swindle and grab some more money for themselves before they want to fight.
              There no way any of klits. side can justify getting more from hayes own earnings and giving less from thier own earnings tv revenue wise.

Boente *****ed out of answering to public negotiations and admitted he ran away from negotiation talks and let someone else do it!.lol.

Haye would prefer wlad first because of his crap chin and no fighting spirit.

Why dont booth and boente agree that the klitschkos can get Hayes tv split if they beat him?. if he and the klits are confident then they will agree to that,besides,why would a loser deserve more than a winner?.
              If haye wins he can keep his own tv money.

Vitali is tougher sure,but probably easier to outbox than wlad would be.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
                Why did Boente say that they could get mandatories out of the way and fight vitali first?.(4:43 in to the video ish)

And then say he would not discuss the fight with Booth till Haye is free from Saureland(one fight left with saureland) Tried forcing his point that they think it would be good for Haye to fight his last fight and be free of saureland to make more money for himself but he really meant more money for him and klitschkos.

why did boente drag up months,even year old contract talks and not just focus only on the last negotiations?.

i dont see any video of late that said this time round haye refused to fight anywhere else but england,they agreed the most rewarding money wise place would be best,i bet it isnt germany that brings in the most money,and ideally anyway the fight should be on neutral ground,america probably pays the most.

truth is the klits and management hate that Haye got himself a belt,and had more power when it came to negoitations,so now there still trying to get some swindle and grab some more money for themselves before they want to fight.
                There no way any of klits. side can justify getting more from hayes own earnings and giving less from thier own earnings tv revenue wise.

Boente *****ed out of answering to public negotiations and admitted he ran away from negotiation talks and let someone else do it!.lol.

Haye would prefer wlad first because of his crap chin and no fighting spirit.

Why dont booth and boente agree that the klitschkos can get gree to that,besides,why would a loser deserve more than a winner?.
                Hayes tv split if they beat him?. if he and the klits are confident then they will a If haye wins he can keep his own tv money.

Vitali is tougher sure,but probably easier to outbox than wlad would be.

There is no "his tv money" because the money isn't there without Wlad just like the same money for Wlad isn't there without Haye.

Brit fans are not paying just to see Haye they are paying to see Haye fight Wlad. What he is suggesting is the equivalent to Wlad being the only one to get money from what I paid for the PPV because I am a fan of his.

Comment

Another thread full of klit dickriders getting upset over haye and his team,how many do you really need?

Comment

Working...
                  X