No announcement yet.

Matthysse going to a psycologist and thinking of moving up to 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    LMFAO!! did Lucas say "health first". lets see if it gets taken out of context and mocked going forward.

I think Lucas needs to learn how to stay composed. He personifies Tyson's " everyone has a plan until they get hit". He could also learn how to avoid being hit so much.

He definitely should keep fighting.
    This is the first reply in the thread. You implicitly refer to Floyd, first. For some reason you lie a lot on here.

Comment

My initial response in the thread is above. How am I taking what he said out of context?

He quit dude. he's gonna get clowned. that's how NSB works.

If you don't like it, do something to change it.
      so you are still mad that people mocked floyd back then? how was he taken out of context? i think that's what you meant. ah, and at least i don't blame it to race, that's how NSB works

Comment

wait a second-you guys made it about Floyd. Bodiesinflight, a noted Floyd hater, was the 1st in the thread to mention Floyd.

then when the Floyd fans respond, its them making it about Floyd. come on dude, the blame the Floyd fans crap has got to stop at some point.
        This is the very first post in this thread:

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        LMFAO!! did Lucas say "health first". lets see if it gets taken out of context and mocked going forward.

I think Lucas needs to learn how to stay composed. He personifies Tyson's " everyone has a plan until they get hit". He could also learn how to avoid being hit so much.

He definitely should keep fighting.
        Stop playing stupid, you knew exactly what you were doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
          No, but I got a job offer : ever thought about selling insurance in Argentina?
          hahahaha damn larry the nub is getting rekt in every thread i been in lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            The only correct thing he did in that fight was opting out if anything, I do believe he felt something there but none of that matters. I don't see how Matthysse was gonna get back in the fight, the distance between him and Postol was only gonna get wider and wider as the fight proceeded.
            you must dumb, you're showing 2 pictures to try and prove your point when angulo has a huge swelling on the top/side of his head and matthyse complained of an injury to his eye.

are you really dim enough that you can't comprehend the different between an eye and a massive haematoma on the side of the head?

thats a rhetorical question btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
              hahahaha damn larry the nub is getting rekt in every thread i been in lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Who's "you guys?" I came into this thread and saw you guys crying as usual and defending Floyd to the death. Larry has been on a bi-polar, or crack, influenced rampage trying to vindicate Floyd because Lucas said "health first" in a situation that actually called for it.
                LOL. Check the thread dude, it was bodiesinflight that 1st mentioned Floyd. I don't think Larry is trying to vindicate Floyd.

the bottom line is Lucas uttered a phrase that many on NSB have clowned and mocked for 5 years. why anyone expects him not to get clowned is crazy.

Is it the same thing, of course not.

I swear you guys just want Floyd fans never to mock another fighter and stay quiet when you mock Floyd.

Comment

LOL. Check the thread dude, it was bodiesinflight that 1st mentioned Floyd. I don't think Larry is trying to vindicate Floyd.

the bottom line is Lucas uttered a phrase that many on NSB have clowned and mocked for 5 years. why anyone expects him not to get clowned is crazy.

Is it the same thing, of course not.

I swear you guys just want Floyd fans never to mock another fighter and stay quiet when you mock Floyd.
                  I think you need to check the first response to this thread which is by you and implicitly references Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Who's "you guys?" I came into this thread and saw you guys crying as usual and defending Floyd to the death. Larry has been on a bi-polar, or crack, influenced rampage trying to vindicate Floyd because Lucas said "health first" in a situation that actually called for it.
                    This is why I can't help but laugh at some of you guys. So all of a sudden you, other than the actual person who's looking out for his safety, gets to decide when it's actually called for? Hilarious.

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    you must dumb, you're showing 2 pictures to try and prove your point when angulo has a huge swelling on the top/side of his head and matthyse complained of an injury to his eye.

are you really dim enough that you can't comprehend the different between an eye and a massive haematoma on the side of the head?

thats a rhetorical question btw.
                    Your replying to the wrong person.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      I'm not a floyd hater at all, just hate certain fans of his that have to make every thread about Floyd.

And don't try and say your first post wasn't Floyd orientated because your posts 98% of the time are.
                      dude, shut the **** up and crawl away. You mentioned Floyd before anyone else did. Anytime a Floyd fan posts, you act as if the post has some underlying message when it doesn't.

The fact is the phrase "health first" has been yapped about a long time on NSB. what did you expect would happen when a fighter who is supported by most of the posters that did the yapping actually says it?

Comment

Working...
                      X