Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come no: "Mattheysse be like" thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Just curious as to why there isn't a meme thread 10 pages long yet? I wanna lol
    tbh Matt is a nice guy, I won't do him like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Adrien Broner took it like a man though, he's the type for me I know he's a bit of an ******* but I do like him a bit and I did feel a bit sorry for him all the so called fans of his ripping into him etc but he went a hard twelve rounds with Maidana and didn't quit he deserves props.
      Broner tried to quit by rolling around on the ground pretending he took a bullet in his face so Maidana would be disqualified.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Broner tried to quit by rolling around on the ground pretending he took a bullet in his face so Maidana would be disqualified.
        Man say what you want but Broner never quit and kept on fighting. For all his stupidity and lack of high level skill and natural attributes, he has heart. Mabe it comes from that stupidity I just mentioned or he has too much pride but I can't see him quitting.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          There are brash, loudmouth fighters, and then there is Adrien Broner. He's in his own category. Fury and Froch don't have multiple **** videos of their c0cks getting sucked online or having sex. They don't do the things he has done. Fury is more of a comedian than anything, a goofball, and yet he still got mocked for years for uppercutting himself in the face. Froch earned respect by fighting the best opponents in his division. Broner never earned any respect because you have to remember, he was saying stuff like he's going to take over the spot after Floyd, he can beat Floyd, he's going to make a billion dollars, etc etc etc.

Again, why was that Pakistani who got KOd go viral? Because he is Pakistani? Or because of his over the top persona?
          The **** videos are tasteless, but they are not aimed at his opponent so to point to them when my point is about **** talking skirts the issue.

SOme people have the same opinion about Broner as you express about Fury. Froch fought tough guy so had Broner, including moving up to do so. WIth Froch, its almost always passed off a fun. with Broner its always characterized differently.

You are giving Froch a pass to a degree and not Broner. There is a disparity. Just because there is a disparity doesn't mean its due to racism.

Just please do not act like a lot of what was posted was not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            The **** videos are tasteless, but they are not aimed at his opponent so to point to them when my point is about **** talking skirts the issue.

SOme people have the same opinion about Broner as you express about Fury. Froch fought tough guy so had Broner, including moving up to do so. WIth Froch, its almost always passed off a fun. with Broner its always characterized differently.

You are giving Froch a pass to a degree and not Broner. There is a disparity. Just because there is a disparity doesn't mean its due to racism.

Just please do not act like a lot of what was posted was not.
            You're actually comparing Carl Froch to Adrien Broner now?

Your parallels are beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              You're actually comparing Carl Froch to Adrien Broner now?

Your parallels are beyond ridiculous.
              No, I am comparing the difference between posters reaction to their actions and commenting on Froch "earning " respect. I think Broner has "earned" respect in the ring as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                No, I am comparing the difference between posters reaction to their actions and commenting on Froch "earning " respect. I think Broner has "earned" respect in the ring as well.
                Broner doesn't warrant a fraction of the respect in the ring yet. What has he done? Who has he beaten?

Just a shameful comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Broner doesn't warrant a fraction of the respect in the ring yet. What has he done? Who has he beaten?

Just a shameful comparison.
                  youngest 4 divison champ in boxxing history>>>>?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    youngest 4 divison champ in boxxing history>>>>?
                    Who has he beat for those titles?

I'm actually like Broner and want him to do well because I like fighter's with personality.

But he shouldn't even be in the same sentence as Carl Froch in terms of what he's done in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Who has he beat for those titles?

I'm actually like Broner and want him to do well because I like fighter's with personality.

But he shouldn't even be in the same sentence as Carl Froch in terms of what he's done in the ring.
                      4 divissons>>>>>>>>>>>1 division,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X