No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Edges Peterson, Majority Nod at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
    Maidana or broner should be garcia's next fight. I doubt we see that. Probably another safe opponent.
    Lol broner lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      Dude give me a break ... If mayweather is moving and mAking you miss he's making you pay straight up! We've seen mayweather move early and then walk guys down later. Difference is when he was moving he was still landing more than his opponent and countering. Lamont was just moving completely out of punching range and wouldn't even try to counter. Big difference.
      negative.. peterson just doesn't have the marketability to give him the win... floyd will win doing the exact same thing.period.. double standard.. just politics

Comment

• Originally posted by elishua F View Post
        negative.. peterson just doesn't have the marketability to give him the win... floyd will win doing the exact same thing.period.. double standard.. just politics
        Holy ****. You get it. And here I was thinking you were just a full blown flowemoe, I'm sorry.

Comment

• Peterson took Garcia to school, gave him an advanced level class on footwork and defense, how to keep an opponent off balance and frustrated at connecting to nothing but air and the art of sticking a jab into the face of an opponent that has no ability to cut off a ring.

Garcia then went out there and failed the test in front of several million people.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingTito View Post
            I hate this. Perhaps Peterson waited too long to open up, but it's not like Garcia was doing anything. One man got beat up tonight, and he somehow won the fight.
            True. The declared "winner" was the real loser beyond any record. How many times a supposed champion can get away with such controversial calls? I guess not many and in the near future his followers will run out of excuses.

Comment

Working...
            X