• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum + Hillary Clinton = Snake pit.

Pac need to avoid .......

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Yeah because people are never hypocritical when it comes to politics. Arum is a Democrat donor and Clinton supporter.
      Bob Arum, the fight's promoter, was a staunch Romney supporter. He told Yahoo! Sports "I think it's great to have him here."
      http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...2224--box.html

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
      It's not that simple. A lot of rich people (most?) are liberals because they have connections in the government who can get things done for them, meanwhile they store their money overseas in tax havens and pay nothing, so the higher taxes don't affect them much.

It's all business and who you know. There's no need for moral consistency.
      Most older successful businessmen that I've seen are republican. I thought I remember reading somewhere that he was a republican so I googled it and posted the link above

Some people are independent and like things from both parties but ultimately you can only vote for one and if I had to bet, I'd say he votes republican the majority of the time

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Arum + Hillary Clinton = Snake pit.

Pac need to avoid .......
        so, you rather have tranny lover Haymon + al sharpton

Comment

Pacquiao is the most influential and powerful fighter in the history of the sport. This solidifies his case as the greatest ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...2224--box.html

Most older successful businessmen that I've seen are republican. I thought I remember reading somewhere that he was a republican so I googled it and posted the link above

Some people are independent and like things from both parties but ultimately you can only vote for one and if I had to bet, I'd say he votes republican the majority of the time
            Nothing in that article disproves what I said. Yahoo news is a Democrat front, so obviously anything other than a total slam of Romney would be seen as "support". Arum is in tight with the Clintons and would support a Hillary presidential run, no doubt about it.

Comment

simply amazing

Comment

Working...
              X