Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All these threads asking where a fighter is ranked.please list your top 50 lists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posters will come in here posting their copied/pasted lists any minute now, with a few names altered in different positions so that they don't look like they're biting off some one else, but they are.

If you can't name 50 ATG fighters, with a reason/accomplishment why for all 50 by memory or at least 30 out of 50, then shut up about ATG this, ATG that. I can't do that, so I don't create ATG lists.

Comment

I'll take a stab at 20 in no particular order except the first 4.

1. Langford
      2. Greb
      3. Robinson
      4. Armstrong
      5. Charles
      6. Benny Leonard
      7. Duran
      8. Pep
      9. Gans
      10. Fitzsimmons
      11. Walker
      12. Moore
      13. Ali
      14. Louis
      15. Ross
      16. Conn
      17. Ray Leonard
      18. Tunney
      19. McLarnin
      20. Canzoneri

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        I'll take a stab at 20 in no particular order except the first 4.

1. Langford
        2. Greb
        3. Robinson
        4. Armstrong
        5. Charles
        6. Benny Leonard
        7. Duran
        8. Pep
        9. Gans
        10. Fitzsimmons
        11. Walker
        12. Moore
        13. Ali
        14. Louis
        15. Ross
        16. Conn
        17. Ray Leonard
        18. Tunney
        19. McLarnin
        20. Canzoneri

Is Monzon in your top 30?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Is Monzon in your top 30?
          I don't think I've ever done a list past 20, and besides the first 4 (I should actually say 5 because Charles hasn't moved for me in years) the spots change for the other fighters frequently depending on what new info I've learned or just what I happen to appreciate more on any given day. But I would certainly imagine Monzon making the top 30 seeing as I rank him as the best middleweight ever.

Comment

that **** is pointless. i acctually started a list and got to about 15 (planned to rank the top 25). but its impossible to get a list you are perfectly saitisfied with. you just keep moving names around and even if you finish the list would look diffrent if you made a new one tommorow.

Comment

even if u dont have a list, if u are educated enough in the history and the accomplishments of fighters past and present alike, u should be able to get a feel for where certain fighters belong. its not a stretch at all to rank a fighter within a certain range on a list. there really hasnt been that many truly great fighters in history anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                point is how can you say a fighter is rank in a certain spot if you dont even have a rough draft of a list?
                So where's your list?

Because you rank fighters all the time; "So and so Is a Top 20 ATG, Top 10 ATG, Top 50 ATG" etc.

You said Erik Morales and Marco Antonio Barrera aren't Top 100 ATG's.

So, I want to see your list.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  So where's your list?

Because you rank fighters all the time; "So and so Is a Top 20 ATG, Top 10 ATG, Top 50 ATG" etc.

You said Erik Morales and Marco Antonio Barrera aren't Top 100 ATG's.

So, I want to see your list.
                  He got B-Hop in the top 20 or some bullshit. But, now list

Comment

Working...
                  X