Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        That call out was an obvious orchestrated call out planned out by Floyd/Haymon/Broner in advance.

Think about it.. Of all the potential fighters he could have called out, he calls out Ashley Theophane for christ sakes.
        who the phuck is smashley thermopane anyhow?? where do they find these people

Comment

@14.04

A.B VS T.M.T JANUARY - CINCINNATI.

Comment

Thread title is an error right? You meant to put someone else fighting Broner... Yeah, that's probably it. You just copy & pasted the wrong name, yep. Definitely. No way this fight is a possibility. Nope. Thread starter just made an error. Definitely. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

Comment

Ashley Theophane I'm Going To Beat Adrien Broner

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                Both parties are on board and willing to fight. It's the most likely scenario for Broner's next fight. Will update upon further notice.

(thank you spell check)

I have no interest in the fight.

I hope broner gets the pacquiao fight, because nobody cares to see him fight inferior competition again.

every fight except maidana and porter has been a gimmie. Broner is to far along in his career for these type of fights

Comment

Ashley Theophane is not a bad fighter. He's tough and very awkward....he could frustrate Broner and make him look bad. I predict an ugly fight that goes to the distance. Ashely is definitely a live underdog in this fight.

Comment

Is this happening or still up in the air? I definitely agree Theophane is a live dog here, but I think Broner wins.

Comment

Theophane gets KO'd, he wont be able to handle Broner he is decent as a journeyman nothing more

Comment

Working...
                      X