Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto - Austin Trout confirmed, what do you think of it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    That's a horrible fight and a huge waste of time. Imo Pac beats Cotto anywhere from 140-154.
    right. which is why the catchweight was such a sticking point.

and why would this be a meh fight? because you don't know who trout is? at least you're unabashed about your lack of knowledge outside of Mexican fighters, floyd, pac, and martinez.
    Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 09-02-2012, 11:02 AM.

Comment

It will be a close fight, but Cotto should take it. Canelo VS Cotto for 5 de Mayo!!!

Comment

That's a horrible fight and a huge waste of time. Imo Pac beats Cotto anywhere from 140-154.
        I don't think Manny could beat Cotto at 154. Granted, Cotto would really need to get his stamina up for the last 2-3 rounds, but I don't think Manny would be able to handle him at 154.

Comment

I see Cotto taking the win. But if its PPV im not watching it

Comment

as soon as you get a life. transparent troll is transparent.

Comment

that's nothing with one account in five years. we're gonna pretend that this is your first account? **** outta here.

Comment

Lmao at the people believing Cotto would beat Pac at 154 due to "stamina".

Question.

Why did Cotto request to fight Margarito at 150 CW no less than a year ago? Cotto fought Margarito at a CW, did you already forget?

It's not worth the PPV, trout is boring as is virtually unknown.

Comment

i answered your question yesterday. I'm not gonna repeat myself ad nauseam just cause you're too stupid to know the difference.

and the fight isn't a ppv. get a ****ing clue. or is that too much to ask for?
                  Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 09-02-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

holy shit this guy is mad

Comment

holy shit this guy is mad

Comment

Working...
                      X