Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Prodigy hip hop's punching bag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Is Prodigy hip hop's punching bag?

Seriously Jay destroyed him, Nas destroyed him, Pac ****ted on him (very foul but he did), Saigon sucker punched him, 50 dissed him then signed him, Game at one point dissed him, um and now Joey ****s on him too.

I mean damn. Nobody respects this guy. Joey said the production carried him. I never been too big on Prodigy. His earlier days he was good. But then his flow became drunk and Havoc started to spit better than him.

jay-z never destroyed him...lets not disgrace legends like ice cube, common, and canibus that really knew how to make a diss song instead of outswagging their opponents and bragging about their riches.

Drop a gem on em >> Hit em up (pac lost)

Nas destroyed him? when?

Games never made a song where he hasnt dropped a name.

Saigons a false prophet...no one cares about him.

P is a legend...cant nobody take away what he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Randolph View Post
      jay-z never destroyed him...lets not disgrace legends like ice cube, common, and canibus that really knew how to make a diss song instead of outswagging their opponents and bragging about their riches.

Nas destroyed him? when?

Hahahaha ur the only person in the world who thinks drop a gem on em is better then hit em up...What about when keith murray punched him as well? P made good music but dude is a joke now.. Why u talking about outswaggin? You got camron on ur avatar in pink im sure it has to do with his great lyrics

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
        Seriously Jay destroyed him, Nas destroyed him, Pac ****ted on him (very foul but he did), Saigon sucker punched him, 50 dissed him then signed him, Game at one point dissed him, um and now Joey ****s on him too.

I mean damn. Nobody respects this guy. Joey said the production carried him. I never been too big on Prodigy. His earlier days he was good. But then his flow became drunk and Havoc started to spit better than him.
        jay didn't destroy him, although takeover(musically) is a great song off a classic album.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Randolph View Post

Nas destroyed him? when?

Uh yeah he sonned him on Destroy in Rebuild. Jay merked him Saigon did punch him. Game did diss him. Nobody remembers Drop a Gem and that's a pretty good assesment of the truth.

Comment

Uh yeah he sonned him on Destroy in Rebuild. Jay merked him Saigon did punch him. Game did diss him. Nobody remembers Drop a Gem and that's a pretty good assesment of the truth.
            No i just means Jay's style is more appealing to the mainstream public. Prodigy deserves respect as a member of a top 5 rap group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
              jay didn't destroy him, although takeover(musically) is a great song off a classic album.
              "You little **** I got money stacks bigger than you"

"I sold what yah whole album sold in my first week"

"When I was pushin weight, back in eighty-eight
              you was a ballerina I got your pictures I seen ya
              Then you dropped "Shook Ones," switch your demeanor
              Well - we don't believe you, you need more people"

Nah Jay got at him.

Comment

"You little **** I got money stacks bigger than you"

"I sold what yah whole album sold in my first week"

"When I was pushin weight, back in eighty-eight
                you was a ballerina I got your pictures I seen ya
                Then you dropped "Shook Ones," switch your demeanor
                Well - we don't believe you, you need more people"

Nah Jay got at him.
                yeah that sounded good, and jay is my favorite rapper of all time.

-but hes talking about his money...which shouldn't be used against somebody.
                -p wasn't really a ballerina, it was a kid picture
                -jay switched his demeanor as a rapper, mobb deep was hard from the start.
                -plus jay probably has money stack bigger than himself.

Comment

Comment

those are pictures of him as a child. everybody has some embaressing pictures.

takeover is a great song to listen to, but the diss was more funny than accurate.

Comment

Working...
                    X