No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
    A black fighter's Kryptonite is another black fighter, therefore the outcome is very unpredictable.

Whoever is more black on the day of the fight will win. It's a spiritual thing. Whose spirit will be dominant?

If you ask me, I think Porter will prevail -- he has two black parents; whereas Thurman is the offspring of a black person and white person.

Now this might not be very significant but I think it will matter. Both boxers have above average black aggressiveness, black fast-twitch, and soul. I think it's gonna simply boil down to toughness, which I give the edge to Shawn. I see Shawn as more of an silverback Alpha male bull. Keith is going to run away and try to pot shot. But if Keith believes in his true inner blackness, he can tap into his true power and physically put Porter in a vulnerable position to submit.

Thurman is a very thoughtful, cerebral fighter. Now it's a good thing to be intelligent. But in this fight that thoughtfulness might be his undoing. When you're a strong black guy who is up against another strong black guy, victory will be bestowed upon the more uncivil boxer. And whoever throweth the better whopper punch. For example, Chad Dawson vs Adonis Stevenson. Stevenson just went in there and let his instincts take over. He didn't overthink it.
    Did I really just read this? Lmao.

Comment

• I wonder if they have a prop bet for a hematoma in this fight. Thurman swells and Porter's entire offense revolves around launching himself at the opponent head first.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Did I really just read this? Lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Bruh.....why does it always have to be about race? srs.
          Can you not read? Did you even read the quoted post? Jesus Christ some of you are really slow.

Comment

• Can't wait for this fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              I wonder if they have a prop bet for a hematoma in this fight. Thurman swells and Porter's entire offense revolves around launching himself at the opponent head first.
              There will be blood. Whether by head butts, or fists, there will be blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Can't wait for this fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Quick question. If DSG-RG winner faces Khan, who does the winner of Una Ves-Chotime fight??
                    This guy.

Comment

• Thurman is not a known clincher, but he will be in this fight because of Porter's brawling style. So there you go. Thurman wins the same way Brook did.

This will be a boring fight. The ref would be breaking up these guys every ten seconds or so. Fans should relish the undercards and not look forward too much on the main card. It would be boring as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X