Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
    Herrera beat him

End Thread/
    Jesus Herrera and Peterson gave Danny a serious whipping in those later rounds. There was a round in each fight that were absolute humiliations. They slipped EVERYTHING and they landed EVERYTHING. Both rounds could easily have been 10-8.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Yeah, but while he should probably be there before anyone except Alvarez, Danny Garcia has not looked like a p4p fighter since Matthysse. That fight was enough to get him on the list, and his fights since are definitely enough to put him back off it and keep him off.
      Your right I'm not mad about him not being on the list more mad that he didn't even get a vote while guys who barely even have 6 or 7 fights got votes.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        Crawfords last two wins were Dulorme and Jean.
        Lomachenko last two wins Rodriguez and Kosaicha
        Wilders last two wins Duahpas and Spilizka however you spell that **** lol
        Yeah but Danny lost to herrera and was ****ed up by Peterson badly. And took **** fights against Salka, Malignaggi, Guerrero... too much **** lately. But yeah he needs one more good win to be ranked p4p again.

Comment

Nor should he, he's not one of the best ten fighters in the world. Scraping by guys and arguably losing twice doesn't make you a top ten guy.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
            Your right I'm not mad about him not being on the list more mad that he didn't even get a vote while guys who barely even have 6 or 7 fights got votes.
            I see your point, I personally wouldn't have him on my list but he'll get my vote before Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
              Nor should he have any votes.

Angel Garcias mentality of elite fighters should be taking the easy route gets no respect.

2 gift decisions and his most recent fight was against Guerrero who had been softened up by Thurman and Aron Martinez.

I'd like to see Danny Garcia in the ring against the Who Can Mexican
              Someone please make it happen! Could b3 very entertaining.

Comment

Working...
              X