No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    And Ward would dominate Gennady just the same.

This is a cash grab, nothing more. Given Canleo's resume, I have no problem with it. At least he challenges himself against his peers.
    Challenges? The dude has fought more bloated up fighters than anyone else active in boxing...Boxrec can help you get the facts of that. And here we go...Ward. How did I know that's where this bullshhh was going. Look we don't know if Ward can take the kids power, light heavies have testified his power is incredible, and ward has been dropped by weaker puncher than him..you can hypothesize all you want about about fighter who hasn't been in a competitive fight in over 4 years and fantasize he's still that fighter (which he's not unless he has a time machine).

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      Khan pretty much is like fk it, imam get this cash, then fight a few big names at 147 then retire.
      Everything about his behaviour the last year or so tells me he wants a big payday, then retirement. I doubt he fights again afterwards.

Comment

• I got no problem with this fight it's better then ANY of the tune up fights we have been hearing for Canelo. It will sell like crazy and tells GGG Canelo means business when he says you better be willing to agree to a catchweight. Canelo is not going up to 160 any time soon and just like GGG wanted to scream I'm the A side to Ward and if you want to fight me needs to be at a catchweight 164.

Only difference is Canelo have never called out anyone at 160 or said he is ready to fight at that weight. GGG did, he told the world he would fight at 168 then balked and screamed 164 at Ward. Told the world he would fight Manny or Floyd at 154 and now is screaming he can't go down 1 pound higher at 155? GGG called out fighters in 2 weight classes outside his own and then refused to keep his word in either case. Canelo aint call out nobody at 160 and his only comment when asked about GGG is he'd fight him now but it has to be at his weight.

GGG agreed to a voluntary Canelo not moving up in weight for his voluntary is a sign that he is not budging on his catchweight demand. I could care less about the belt he could vacate it or get it stripped for all I care Canelo is not a full middleweight yet and is not moving up until he is ready. He's the new cash cow in boxing guys will have to fight him at the weight he wants or not fight him at all. Canelo has fought far better competition then GGG has despite being younger and is coming off a fight with a HOF in Cotto. Khan vs Canelo is better then any of the other tune up options and will be exciting for however long it goes.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 02-02-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Lol talking "Gifts" when u got a Sig of Canelo vs Lara up?? The nerve of you. It's crazy how u never even really tried to defend this b1tch move by Nelo. You're just throwing around insults like a little kid or girl does when they're mad. Go find that stool puto. You need it.
          Atleast you KNOW and agree that Cooter did not deserve the Martinez fight and whoever defended that fight and shitting on this one is a goddamn hypocrite.

You think Canelo/Lara was a gift when Lara ran most of the fight? How did you score DelaHoya/Trinidad? Lol let me take a wild guess.

Comment

• Hell yeah I cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Mexican warrior doeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

rigo and loma vs the klitchkos

Seriously dying over here

Comment

• Life is all about conquering something bigger and better.

Comment

• I see Dwyer picking Khan in this fight...

Comment

• Khan must be cashing out. I think Canelo is going to put a serious hurting on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X