No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Bradley III Set, April 9 At MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    this is lame... wanted to see pac vs broner just cause it'd be a good hyped up match with good **** talk. Then we'd get to see pac beat his ass down. If I was pac i'd tell arum to f off and not fight anymore unless he let him pick his opponent
    That would have been a good match-up as well. But, I can understand why a third Bradley fight was the decision.

Comment

I don't mind the fight. I'm not for it. I'd prefer a fresh face. . . If we're gonna let Bob rule Broner out, then pretty safe to say Khan's out too. Infact anyone outside of TR.

I was all for Crawford tbh, but we're not getting that either. It's still a better fight than Berto, but only just.

Comment

Fuck you arum!!

Comment

I am afraid to say it but everyone knows Bradley is on the verge of going full Medrick Taylor'd and this 3rd bout pacquaio is gonna put the beat down the pushes bradley over the edge into Medrick Taylorville.

War Pacquaio by brutal beat down.

Comment

Not a bad fight. I knew that Pacquiao wouldn't fight a young buck, but this is a decent fight.

Comment

most pointless trilogy ever

Comment

Whack ass garbage. I'm not trying to see this fight a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
                  What? Crawford is leagues better than Bradley. The fact that Bradley was picked proves my point actually.
                  I don't know if Crawford is better than Bradley (yet to be seen) but he defintely has tools that could give Pac an issue or two, unlike Bradley who's tailor made for Pacquaio as we have seen twice already.

Comment

****ing lame if true. Mayweather vs. Berto was better than this crap.

Khan, Broner, Crawford would have all been better choices. Top Rank is a joke. Would have loved to see Pac fight one more time, but he should just retire now.

What a pointless trilogy. The previous fights weren't competitive or exciting enough to make a third fight. I would rather see Pac vs Barrera III, even now.

Comment

Rematch a guy who has a clear two wins over the other... and on PPV?

Fuck. That. Shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X