Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley/Atlas: Too much ado about nothing that special

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like someone likes tim, but doesn't like teddy.

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Hes telling the truth. It was the exact same Bradley, nothing changed. Rios was drained as **** and didnt want to be in there. Its a good confidence boost for Bradley but lets not act like its Bradley 2.0 that will beat Floyd, Manny etc etc because Atlas is there.

The only thing I didnt like was to call Rios a mouthy heavy bad. That was a low blow
    Ha! You need to go watch more tim bradley fights. He even changed basic concepts. Such as his footwork.
    Last edited by bigjavi973; 11-10-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Teddy had no fricking job let's be real

Since ESPN weekly boxing went out Teddy Atlas had no job. Bradley gave Teddy a fricking job. Let’s see bradley beat Brook or Thurman or Porter or Garcia then brag on brad or Teddy or both. Rios was a sway back old burro ready for the glue factory and Rios quit inside before the fight and gave up on himself.

Comment

What are some posters watching when they watch boxing?

The very 1st thing that jumped out at me was bradley fighting more in a circular. He was turning rios with success. He turned him WAY more than he did to provodnikov.

Originally posted by Bogotazo View Post
        It really bugs me when people can't see improvements in form and technique and tactics just because the opponent isn't elite.
        Exactly.

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post
        Rios was out of shape. He struggled to make weight FFS. He hadn't trained properly, he hadn't looked after himself between bouts, his camp was a weight loss programme and he barely succeeded. He looked flabby and fleshy and had no core which Tim then exploited.

I 100% agree with the article. Bradley would have whooped that version of Rios with his wife in the corner smothering his face with her massive cleavage and depriving him of oxygen inbetween rounds.
        Last edited by bigjavi973; 11-10-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Tim Bradley could have been trained by a chicken and he would have won against Rios. Man, people are gullible. Grant + Moorer lost easy fights with Atlas. Regressed Povetkin. Just terrible trainer, in my opinion

Comment

Agree 100% with this article. I was not impressed at all that Bradley beat an out of shape, mentally checked out before the fight already thinking about retirement Rios.

When is Bradley gonna fight one of the elite of the division? Since the 2nd Pac fight he has done nothing but face mediocre competition. We shouldn't have even had to see a 2nd Pac fight, because the world knows what happened in that travesty.

I wanna see him fight the Garcias,Thurmans ,Khan,Porter,Brookes, and the real competition at 147, not these bums he's been fighting of late, and don't come at me with Khans a bum because people love to hate on him. He is still one of the tougher fights in the division, and if he's such an easy fightthan Bradley should have no problem fighting him, unless he want to DUCK him AGAIN.

Regardless it's time for him to step up the level of competition if he wants credit.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              What are some posters watching when they watch boxing?

The very 1st thing that jumped out at me was bradley fighting more in a circular. He was turning rios with success. He turned him WAY more than he did to provodnikov.
              They probably expected Bradley to come out of the gates like:

Mixed with a little:

And then finishing like:

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post

Mixed with a little:

And then finishing like:

This would be awesome.

There would be threads asking "How the fuk did Tim Bradley turn into a boxing God?"

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
                  Didn't Breadman have Rios winning. LOLOLOL
                  lol I think he did

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    This would be awesome.

There would be threads asking "How the fuk did Tim Bradley turn into a boxing God?"
                    Super Iron Sweet Pea Bradley. Imagine the PED accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post

Mixed with a little:

And then finishing like:

hahahaha yup.... attention to detail!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X