No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs vs Petter Quillen already signed sealed and delivered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    But what if the Chippendale beats Quillin? Will it be Jacobs against the topless waiter instead?
    IMO the fight either way.... Quillin rematch Zerafa win/lose against Jacobs... but that's highly unlikely stripper boy will win

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Winners fight each other. Losers fight each other for a title shot.
      Cotto will never fight Lemieux, Lemmy would kill whatever is left after Canelo is done with him. IF Lee wins between Lee - Saunders, he will probably fight GGG before the winner of Cotto - Canelo and no one really cares what happens in the Quillin - Jacobs fight. The winner will probably fight Eubank Jr in his first fight for Haymon or we get Saunders - Eubank Jr. again.

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      IMO the fight either way.... Quillin rematch Zerafa win/lose against Jacobs... but that's highly unlikely stripper boy will win
      Never know if Quillin will even be able to make weight. And if he fights the same way as he did against Lee, throwing around 10 punches per round, I would not put it past the waiter to win a decision. All he has to do is hit Quillin with one good hard shot and then Quillin will be afraid to engage and then out work him for the rest of the fight and the win can be his.

Comment

Decent fight. I doubt Jacobs has the chin to last 12. Put it on NBC as the undercard to Thurman-Porter.

Comment

Is PBC still bad? Like if they keep putting together highly competitive fights with key players in their respective divisions... Is it still going to be garbage? Even if the ratings aren't great and it's the fights "WE" want to see? I need to know which side we are going to be standing on

Comment

Working...
          X