Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world

The whole world hates #48!

Comment

• Says the guy who faked an injury to get out of the Dawson fight. STFU.

Comment

• News flash Bernard he informed USADA who the NSAC allowed to do its testing protocol at Floyd's request... Why would the NSAC not know if USADA knew and the NSAC allows USADA to do their testing for Floyd fight. The NSAC knew of the medications he received on that same form... They didn't bother to ask why he needed those meds... I didn't hear an excuse after the Marquez KO and I didn't hear Manny say I lost because of my shoulder... Matter of fact I heard the guy consistantly say he won the fight... People of full of it. Manny hasn't said I thought I won the fight but I lost because of my shoulder... $100 to anybody's paypal account that can find a quote of Pacquiao saying, I thought I lost and it was because of my shoulder... That would be an excuse...

Comment

• Really? Bernard Hopkins of all people is going to say to take a loss like a man?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRichCoward View Post
            The king of excuses and Tom foolery. In and outside the ring. STFU
            Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            You mad bro...BHop took his L like OG in November and gave Krusher his props...he didn't pull the age card out and complain...stop defending a liar that ish ain't a good look man
            pwned him right there

Comment

• I didn't read the article because the title made me laugh and almost die laughing.
              Bhop acted so many injuries in his carrer during a fight that he has to shut up in front of a real injury followed by a surgery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
                http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...175915612.html

Pacquiao's guarantee is $50 million, but he's expected to receive a check Saturday for $25 million. The rest of the money will come from pay-per-view upside. His total take is expected to exceed $100 million.
                Interesting, thanks for that ^^

No idea where Iole got his information, but initially the purse was $200mil+, and the split was 60/40.....

Check this out.....
                http://www.totalsportek.com/money/ma...s-ppv-revenue/

I specifically remember it, and it was widely reported everywhere.....

Remember, that is the purse, the guarantee, PPV is additional.....
                ..... Manny's GUARANTEE is supposed to be 80mil.

So, I ask you, when the purse is 200mil/250mil+, why is the sum of "$25mil" even being mentioned ?

The figure " $25mil " should not even be mentioned when discussing Bob Arums cut...... but somehow, that figure is Pacquiaos purse, his guarantee.

It appears that Bob Arum gave Manny 25mil, from his 80mil guarantee, and then pocketed the remaining 55mil...... he will then of course, throw Pac a bone regarding the PPV stream.

When your GUARANTEE is 80mil, the figure "$25mil" and the figure "$50mil"..... are completely irrelevant, and should never be mentioned.

Where did the remaining 55mil go ?

When it comes to finances, this is Manny.....

And this is Bob Arum.....

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                  That 40 million flat fee minus all those leeches sounds better and better everyday hahaha... as a matter of fact Floyd's "sign with Al Haymon and we have a fight sounds even better"... such a shame. He's been getting robbed blind and his own fans hatred for the other side had no choice but to make Arum a saint in their eyes and they watched as their hero got eaten alive.

real fans wouldve been in outrage and would've pleaded with pac to leave Top Skank
                  I will never understand that.....

Manny choosing to extend with Top Rank is inexplicable.

Mannys fans, accepting Pacs treatment by TR, is inexplicable.

Bizarre really.

Comment

• Joe Calzaghe says hi Bernard.

Comment

• Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                      I didn't read the article because the title made me laugh and almost die laughing.
                      Bhop acted so many injuries in his carrer during a fight that he has to shut up in front of a real injury followed by a surgery.
                      Did you really almost die laughing? What a shame

Comment

Working...
                      X