No announcement yet.

i miss prime manny pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    Barrera, morrales, hatton, ledwaba, bradley (which was a win and pac past his best) the list goes on, hate all u want I don't really give a ****. Pac and floyd are the outstanding fighters of their generation and there's nothing you can do about it.
    Manny was and is a WW fake , before then he was a champion on the level of Barrera and Morales , on a par ! not better not worse ! just part of that great trio , as a WW he is a manipulating cherry picker .

Comment

It was great watching him. I wish he has that same killer instinct he used to have. He'll always have a special place in my heart, but I hope he retires sooner rather than later.

Comment

no need to hate on manny his hall of fame ballot was stamped before he left 130...dude was a beast and is an ATG..give credit where it is due

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Manny was and is a WW fake , before then he was a champion on the level of Barrera and Morales , on a par ! not better not worse ! just part of that great trio , as a WW he is a manipulating cherry picker .
          lol gotta love haters

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
            no need to hate on manny his hall of fame ballot was stamped before he left 130...dude was a beast and is an ATG..give credit where it is due
            I am , just not the CW WW run , that was so made to order !

Comment

lol gotta love haters
              don't even bother with that guy...he will hate pac no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                yah pac was a beast back then ..taking fights on short notice, coming in as a huge underdog and just blowing guys away.
                He was never truly that skilled to begin with, as you can see in this video, he was missing a lot too but he kept pressing forward. It's crazy to see the way Ledwaba was moving its very reminiscent of how Bradley during their fight.

Im going out of my way to say that it wasn't his boxing skills that makes him a great fighter, it was his explosiveness and relentless aggression all through out the fight that makes him special. It's sad that he is always look down upon just because he isn't that technically sound.

Comment

It's very sad that I had to watch lots of you guys tear down both Pacquaio and Mayweather for the last few years, you know who you are and you should be ashamed.

It is also a shame that during his prime Pacquiao had a cloud hanging over him, whilst he was doing some of the most amazing things I have seen in a boxing ring. I remember when Pacquiao fought Diaz and KO'd him, I thought then wow this kid might be able to beat some of the guys at 140, never did I think he could go up and compete with guys like Cotto, Margarito, and Clottey. The idea was absurd to me, the fact that he dominated them is just amazing. I even remember Bob Arum saying something along the lines of;

"I don't think we would put him in with Cotto, I think we draw the line there".

Amazing career...I still believe he has one great performance left, I'm not sure when it will come, but I think he has one great one left.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
                    He was never truly that skilled to begin with, as you can see in this video, he was missing a lot too but he kept pressing forward. It's crazy to see the way Ledwaba was moving its very reminiscent of how Bradley during their fight.

Im going out of my way to say that it wasn't his boxing skills that makes him a great fighter, it was his explosiveness and relentless aggression all through out the fight that makes him special. It's sad that he is always look down upon just because he isn't that technically sound.
                    yah definitely..what pac lacked in technical ability he made up for in his power, speed, aggression and heart...

Comment

lol gotta love haters
                      All you got to do is refute the facts with facts , but at WW the facts blow you and you hype loving brigade away , its the most padded manipulated run in history and if you idiots knew the first thing about boxing you would only need to put his WW resume under scrutiny to see that the snow job sticks out like dog balls , you kids are just sooooooooooooooo gullible !

Comment

Working...
                      X