Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley via ud

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      I'd say his power is comparable to trout's and can definitely apply more pressure than trout. Although, I do not see bradley applying pressure as a big part of his game plan. Smart boxing with smart pressure.

I doubt cotto knocks him down either. But 7-5 cotto is a fair assessment. I got tim 7-5 8-4. Either way this fight is no walk in the park for cotto like some seem to think
      I can respect that, for now we can agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
        How can Roach just improve a 33 year old who was considered completely done after the Trout fight?

Cotto finished off what Murray started 15 months earlier.... Cotto is still the same fighter.
        Because he didn't improve Cotto to the point where he has never been this good. He made him the guy he was before Margarito beat him.
        Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 10-24-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Cotto by decision

Comment

Cotto is a lot better than Provodnikov and Chaves lol. I got Cotto easy.

Comment

Look at these Bradtards logic against a rejuvenated Cotto and compare it to the Atlas Bradly now... Atlas made him a killer with power doe. Beating the worst version of Bum Bum Rios is putting the WW division on notice doe.

Comment

I would tip Bradley by easy UD with Cotto only chance of being a KO.

Cotto would have zero chance to outbox Bradley, he ain't 25 years of age anymore and Bradley has the output and stamina of a freak... So if Bradley fights with a game plan to win via points I'd pick it to be something like a 10-2 or 9-3.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                  I would tip Bradley by easy UD with Cotto only chance of being a KO.

Cotto would have zero chance to outbox Bradley, he ain't 25 years of age anymore and Bradley has the output and stamina of a freak... So if Bradley fights with a game plan to win via points I'd pick it to be something like a 10-2 or 9-3.
                  Life and death with Provodnikov(the shit ref not calling knockdowns too), struggling with Chaves, Vargas almost sparking him out, and then beating the worst inactive and horribly conditioned Bum Bum Rios to step foot in a ring and now all the sudden Tim Bradley can beat Cotto easy? Cotto can definitely outbox the overachiever and can surely knock him out too. Cotto would walk through the pillow puncher especially with 10oz gloves on. Floyd didn't easily outbox Cotto and Floyd is many levels above Bradley. Cotto > Provodnikov, Chaves, Vargas, and Rios all combined.

Comment

Cotto would crush bradley

Comment

Put some respeck on Tim Bradley's name doe

Comment

Working...
                      X