Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Richest Mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some ppl just cant wait to talk **** about Mex but that's cool cuz that means we're doing something right. Much luv to all the people that don't hate on us and for the ppl who do hate I prey for you.....

The TRUTH will be witnessed tonight, all the green K, bs predictions, judges scorecards and all the hate BS will go out the window, the best man will win & thats it. It just sucks that Mayweather was scared of the real 154lb Canelo but that's ok because we all know Mayweather would never fight the real Canelo so we gotta accept whatever the outcome is..

Comment

It's not a s*** hole we actually have some pretty coo places like Cancun, Riviera maya, Mexico City, souther California, Sea of Cortez and central Mex states and much more

Comment

Originally posted by tlaloc View Post
        I wasn't trying to brag you dm ***** I just think it's not cool how Floyd makes it seem like he's the richest man alive but he actually looks like a fool on TV. Most of his fans are proud of that **** and they think it's coo.. Broner is the same way
        Floyd's not even close to being the richest man alive, nor has he ever claimed it. Comparing his net worth to the net worth of the richest man in an entire country is just absolutely ******ed.

This was a crap thread and you should feel very bad about it. Now get yourself an education before you speak your mind on the internet.

Comment

Carlos Slim is the king of Mexico and the richest man on the planet.

Come on bro we all know floyd is small potatoes he brags and shows off for entertainment. He's not even wealthier than DLH, chill don't take floyd too seriously.
          Last edited by Komander; 09-14-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X