Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will MEXICAN and/or CANELO fans STAND UP FOR BOXING JUSTICE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Evil 1-2 View Post
    Andre Ward has won all of his fights with little to no controversy. To add, Ward is completely IRRELEVANT to the topic at hand.

STAND UP FOR JUSTICE!

Comment

Scored it for Trout, but no robbery tonight. Just a close decision.

That judge who scored it 118-109 should be publicly hung up by his ears though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
        As a Mexican, and Canelo fan I open and end my discussion that Danseco- 115-112 seems right.
        Look, the Danseco card was the only "remotely" reasonable score. Even at that, it's a gross misrepresentation of what took place.

Look, you have every right to support Canelo, but if you believe in OBJECTIVE MORALITY. Right is RIGHT and wrong is WRONG no matter who's behind it!

Comment

Canleo winning is fair enough so it's not really a robbery, but you're right about open scoring completely changed how the fight would have gone in favor of Canelo. Trout fighting as the aggressor put him at a disadvantage while Canelo played it safe knowing he was going to win.

Comment

I'm Mexican and have no problem admitting Trout won, disgusting how they robbed him. Especially how he got up from that KD and proceeded to kick Canelo's ass, it was all for nothing.

Comment

The open score cards to the public killed it for me

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

STAND UP FOR JUSTICE!
                Please. This is A COMPLETE RED HERRING TO THE TOPIC AT HAND.

Red herring is an English-language idiom, a logical fallacy that misleads or detracts from the issue

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  I'm Mexican and have no problem admitting Trout won, disgusting how they robbed him. Especially how he got up from that KD and proceeded to kick Canelo's ass, it was all for nothing.
                  Thank you sir! You are for Boxing Justice! PROTECT THE SPORT!

Comment

Mexican here and I only gave Canelo two rounds the entire fight. Prolly one of the worst robberies we've seen in a while. Canelo didn't even win the round he knocked down Trout in. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Canleo winning is fair enough so it's not really a robbery, but you're right about open scoring completely changed how the fight would have gone in favor of Canelo. Trout fighting as the aggressor put him at a disadvantage while Canelo played it safe knowing he was going to win.
                      While I disagree with your assertion that it WASN'T a robbery, I'll have to agree with the bulk of your post.

Trout knew he was being set up for a robbery, thus forcing him to open up more for Canelo's offense...

Comment

Working...
                      X