Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win: Francesco Pianeta or David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Keep hold of the bandwagon mate.
    I can say the same thing about you

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      I can say the same thing about you
      Let me ask you, which Wladimir fight has had you jumping in the air? Sitting on the edge of your seat or biting your nails? None I assume. So I will stick with Haye thanks, win or lose.

Comment

#11 Bonin, #8 Barrett, WBA Champion Valuev, 2 x WBA champion Ruiz, Olympic + EBU champ Harrison, Chisora who beat WBO #1 Helenius and went 12 rounds with Vitali.

You may say Haye didn't beat Valuev, but Povetkin's best victory (on paper) was against Huck. The rest of the names were fat and old americans who either had their prime 10 years ago or no one ever heard of. Adamek's best HW victory was Arreola, who had just been smashed to bits by Vitali, otherwise it's the Golota's of the world that fills up his resume.
        Bonin? Barret? First one was at CW, second one is a glorofied journeyman at best. Ruiz was old and like i said he was never good even in his prime. I won't comment Audley beacuse it's to obvious. Povetkin beat Byrd, Chambers,Chagaev and Huck . Adamek beat Arreola (So what he got beat by Vitali he was still TOP 10 at the time) and Chambers.

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        I'm sorry, but Chisora > Arreola.
        You say it beacuse of Vitali fight, Chisora is made to fight taller guys yet he still lose to them (Fury and Vitali) So ok I agree he beat Helenius but that guy is piece wood with gloves. He's exciting, not good.

Comment

Let me ask you, which Wladimir fight has had you jumping in the air? Sitting on the edge of your seat or biting your nails? None I assume. So I will stick with Haye thanks, win or lose.

I cheer fighters beacuse of their skills, not excitment. While both Wlad and Vitali keep winning in dominant fashion, and stay gentlemen your guy does this

and this

While Klitschkos stay active and keep boxing and winning your guy does this

Anyway, good luck to you and your boy he's gonna need it.

Comment

Bonin? Barret? First one was at CW, second one is a glorofied journeyman at best. Ruiz was old and like i said he was never good even in his prime. I won't comment Audley beacuse it's to obvious. Povetkin beat Byrd, Chambers,Chagaev and Huck . Adamek beat Arreola (So what he got beat by Vitali he was still TOP 10 at the time) and Chambers.
            No, Bonin was not a CW. What makes Chambers better than Barrett exactly? Especially that Chambers. Ruiz was HW champion twice, that's better than what both Adamek and Poverkin have each achieved. He was #1 for the WBA and he hadnt been stopped in 20 years. Haye dumped him in 45 sec. Arreola was not top 10, come on man be real. He was fat and out of shape. Povetkins only good win is Chagaev. He lost to Huck. I know you like Adamek, but he too got schooled in his last fight.

You won't comment on Audley? Aside from Chagaev an Audley win would be a top 3 for Povetkin! He's done more in the sport than 95% of the opponents they pull up for those clowns. Haye schools both povetkin and Adamek.

Comment

I cheer fighters beacuse of their skills, not excitment. While both Wlad and Vitali keep winning in dominant fashion, and stay gentlemen your guy does this

and this

While Klitschkos stay active and keep boxing and winning your guy does this

Anyway, good luck to you and your boy he's gonna need it.
              Better than getting naked pictures taken. But hey, if that's what you're into I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Please name the heavyweights with better resumes

and if you are thinking of Adamek, you'd be wrong.
                Haye's HW resume is pretty weak. His resume in general is actually nothing special. His biggest career win is Valuev, and it wasn't even a clear win.

Comment

Ruiz was on the decline long before he faced Haye.thats desperate Andrew.

Comment

No, Bonin was not a CW. What makes Chambers better than Barrett exactly? Especially that Chambers. Ruiz was HW champion twice, that's better than what both Adamek and Poverkin have each achieved. He was #1 for the WBA and he hadnt been stopped in 20 years. Haye dumped him in 45 sec. Arreola was not top 10, come on man be real. He was fat and out of shape. Povetkins only good win is Chagaev. He lost to Huck. I know you like Adamek, but he too got schooled in his last fight.

You won't comment on Audley? Aside from Chagaev an Audley win would be a top 3 for Povetkin! He's done more in the sport than 95% of the opponents they pull up for those clowns. Haye schools both povetkin and Adamek.

You're right about Bonin. Barret?Wtf?He's a journeyman for christ sake is that even up to debate?I don't give a **** that Ruiz was the world champion. Guy was a joke,Golota (who KD him down twice btw)beat him and was robbed. I'm not denying Adamek latest performance was ****ty, we're talking about resumes and Adamek is better in that departament. Arreola was hailed and praised before Klitschko fight, even after that defeat he was still favourite against Adamek. I wouldn't be so sure Haye would beat Adamek and Povetkin, he didn't look very sharp against Chisora and we don't know how is he doing now. Of course Haye would be still favoutire but if Adamek loses couple pounds we'd have a classic fight. 60/40 for Haye. I agree Povetkin is **** but his resume is better that's all.

Comment

Arreola was shot to bits by the time Goral faced him ! Really ?
                      Arreola went 6 unbeaten in 2011 ! So if that's the case Arreola being shot to bits,do we apply that to Ruiz,Harrisonand Chisora who'd been shot to bits in 3 successive losses,and was weighing more than he did against VK than he did against Haye ? Double Standards,Andrew.

Comment

Working...
                      X