Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who else is being dragged to that new gay ass twightlight movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My man ELO is tearing shit up in here.

Respekt.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I'm not judging it because it's too girly. I'm judging it because I actually read the book and saw the first movie and it's f***ing ******ed. It's insulting to the people watching or reading it. Nothing to do with being girly or immature. It's the worst book I've ever read and one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

With all the exceptional romantic movies in the world, why is this horrible, horrible series so popular? It's ridiculous, everything it does is subpar or just plain bad compared to other movies that do the same thing.
      Ok, my reply was not directed towards you then. At least you've watched the movie and can make a valid comment regarding your experience unlike the people who I was referring to.

The majority of people spewing negative comments about Twilight refer to it as "gay" and "girly" and **** like that without having watched the movie yet. Those are the people whom I was replying to.

To answer your question; these movies are so popular because people have different tastes and just because you find them to be horrible does not mean that everyone else will. I find cheech and chong and friday to be extremely trashy but hey, obviously people like them right? Different strokes for different folks is what I say.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        Ok, my reply was not directed towards you then. At least you've watched the movie and can make a valid comment regarding your experience unlike the people who I was referring to.

The majority of people spewing negative comments about Twilight refer to it as "gay" and "girly" and **** like that without having watched the movie yet. Those are the people whom I was replying to.

To answer your question; these movies are so popular because people have different tastes and just because you find them to be horrible does not mean that everyone else will. I find cheech and chong and friday to be extremely trashy but hey, obviously people like them right? Different strokes for different folks is what I say.
        I guess. To each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          What's more faggy?

Crying about watching a film or going to watch it?
          Sorry not everybody enjoys gay sex and rainbows between a vampires and werewolves faagot.

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
          Wow you guys are bunch of insecure and immature b1tches..I very much enjoyed the Twilight movies and I really want to see this new one. I watched the previous ones with my wife and we had planned on seeing this one on opening day but we are now separated I'll have to find a date or wait till it's released on dvd.

Be open minded dude.....haven't you ever watched a tear-jerker with a female before? It's just a movie, you ain't gonna turn gay for watching unless you have doubts of your own sexuality.

I'd say you're lucky that you get to watch this movie and as a bonus watch it with a female, double whammy!!! I wouldn't miss it if I were you.

Team Jacob FTW
          Yeah im sure this princess will be in full drag like his man Oscar and being that man that hora to jail and becomes a sex offender for pleasuring himself in the theatre.

Comment

If you think it's gay just put your foot down and don't go. Or pretend to be overcome with emotion during one of the scenes and run out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              Sorry not everybody enjoys gay sex and rainbows between a vampires and werewolves faagot.
              Oooo, which part of this film is about gay sex?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Breeze View Post
                If you think it's gay just put your foot down and don't go. Or pretend to be overcome with emotion during one of the scenes and run out.
                Hahahahaha. Fucking awesome idea!

Comment

I used to like vampires.Now they are all fags.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                    I used to like vampires.Now they are all fags.
                    Hollywood ruined their image. Back in the day they were something vile, to be feared. Now they're sparkling faggots who goto high school, and climb trees.

"Count Orlok", FTW. Fuck all that "Dracula" noise - Hollywood took a totally abhorrent monster of the night, and turned him into a suave, sophisticated, upper-class douchebag with a European accent, and a lame smoker's jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Hollywood ruined their image. Back in the day they were something vile, to be feared. Now they're sparkling faggots who goto high school, and climb trees.

"Count Orlok", FTW. Fuck all that "Dracula" noise - Hollywood took a totally abhorrent monster of the night, and turned him into a suave, sophisticated, upper-class douchebag with a European accent, and a lame smoker's jacket.
                      I thought it was pretty funny how right before the first Twilight movie was shown on TV for the first time, they showed 30 Days of Night. Who the hell watches 30 Days of Night and then feels anything but absolute disgust about the p***y freaking vampires in Twilight?

Comment

Working...
                      X